Tis quiet in here!!

Still looking forward to this one.

Trying for an extra ticket too for my son.

Either way, it'll be a blast.

Never been to the LG before, I have Block 1, Row Y... This is a direct side view of the stage and fairly high up. I have a feeling it isn't too good, can anyone who's had a side view before tell me if it's any good?

Never been to the LG before, I have Block 1, Row Y... This is a direct side view of the stage and fairly high up. I have a feeling it isn't too good, can anyone who's had a side view before tell me if it's any good?

You're on Chris's side, which will get you quite a close and unusual view of the stage (although you're a way back, which can get hot and stuffy - wear layers). Matt usually trots over at some point to see how the other side block people are doing. There's usually quite a lot of techy stuff with mixing boards on that side, too.

The two downsides are that if there's a big stage show with screens at the back you can miss it, and that you will be deafened in your right ear from the speakers being BLOODY CLOSE.

This is from the same block in 2006 (with my new Lumix TZ1 straight out of the box):

P1000027a.jpg

Edited by Half Life

Does anybody want or know anyone who might want to but tickets for Birmingham? I have spare ones. £60 each...no profit in it for me....text please.

Maggie 07919886901

So what's this venue like for signing? Considering hanging outside to hopefully get a pic.

So what's this venue like for signing? Considering hanging outside to hopefully get a pic.

i'd imagine the back of the venue where all the gear comes in would be your best bet.. probably a few hours before the gig but dont take my word for it. am not sure if Muse or any other band has signed stuff/done photo opportunities at the LG

i'd imagine the back of the venue where all the gear comes in would be your best bet.. probably a few hours before the gig but dont take my word for it. am not sure if Muse or any other band has signed stuff/done photo opportunities at the LG

The lad really wants the chance to get something signed or even a photo so would love advise or suggestions.

Looking for either a standing or seating Ticket .., if anybody interested then just E-mail me at i_am_the_walrussss@hotmail.com , i am gonna pay for it in hard cold cash.. i am heading to London on October 25th to see them on Both O2 dates.. so people who reside in London we can always arrange a meeting somewhere and pickup the ticket and give you the money

My son has his standing ticket but mine was bought from Musebay so fingers crossed it comes soon.

I haven't received my tickets yet and I bought them in the official pre sale. Havent had an email about them being sent out either. The mrs has just made me panic as her colleague who has tickets for o2 London Friday has his in hand

I haven't received my tickets yet and I bought them in the official pre sale. Havent had an email about them being sent out either. The mrs has just made me panic as her colleague who has tickets for o2 London Friday has his in hand

Yeah i heard people going to the o2 gigs have got theirs to, but on the email i got in the presale to say i had tickets it said the tickets would be sent out 14 days before the concert. So there is nothing to worry about :)

Yeah i heard people going to the o2 gigs have got theirs to, but on the email i got in the presale to say i had tickets it said the tickets would be sent out 14 days before the concert. So there is nothing to worry about :)

Thankyou. i have also checked all emails and small print and it states that tickets would be sent out 3-4 weeks before the date of event.

Was also starting to wonder about this. My tickets for the O2 gig which I bought through gigsticketsandtours have already come through, but the ones I got for this concert on the official presale (as I now can’t attend am giving to a friend) I’ve heard nada!

Glad I’m not the only one :)

I received mine about 3 or 4 weeks ago but i ordered them over the phone from the LG directly

I'm taking my son(19) to his first ever concert. I know that's really uncool, but figure the fact that it's Muse cancels that out, lol.

Block 2. Can't wait. :D

I'm taking my son(19) to his first ever concert. I know that's really uncool, but figure the fact that it's Muse cancels that out, lol.

Block 2. Can't wait. :D

19 Crikey. Me and my son are looking forward to this gig too but we're standing. It'll be his 4th muse gig and his 8th gig in total but this time not barrier.

19 and his first gig?!?! He hasn't lived!

My first gig was Muse. Since then I've been to around 34 I think and I'm only 16! :chuckle:

19 and his first gig?!?! He hasn't lived!

My first gig was Muse. Since then I've been to around 34 I think and I'm only 16! :chuckle:

I was a late starter at 36, lol. This is my first Muse concert and I'm so excited :D

Am i The only person in here going to both O2 Dates & Manchester date along with this one ? Anybody to Top My second-to-none dedication :D

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RAH April 2008

Wembley Stadium September 10th&11th 2010