OMG! What a weekend!

The gig was just amazing! Matt beatboxing was just epic just like the screaming fans during THAT SPECIAL LINE in Falling Down!! THAT MOMENT was so amazing and I just thought "I love you musers!". Saw Dom smiling during that one. Loved it that Liquid State was played. I like Explorers now even more. Found it live so good. I actually don't really like the studio track that much. They played MAP!!! <3 I was so happy! And they played Newborn.. I went nuts. Love that song so much. Grooved to Panic Station whoever's sitting during that song SOMETHINGS WRONG WITH YOU! Cried druing Isolated System. Madness was very cool and how matt was acting like with those lyrics glasses on was so stupid but at the same time so funny and genius. That riff after Newborn was amazing, loved animals. I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT THAT NIGHT!!! THANK YOU MUSERS!! THANK YOU!

Everything was PERFECT! Really... I'd say this gig was better than cologne...

I'll upload pics on my fb account tonight.

:LOL:

Thank you for these!

Again, no problem :)

And last video, Montpellier Jam, how did I even film so much. I can only remember having an awesome time. I will probably never be able to film Plug In Baby myself though due to the amount of jumping and scream-along I do, would be a weird shaky blur :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45IOFMDnWTE

Great night! Front and centre at the barrier. Queued early and was freezing outside! Inside wasn't much warmer but better than the external queue. Well worth it. Bring on Brum.

Highlights:

Having Matt kneel in front of my face ;)

Queuing with friends, some whom I had only known on Facebook, some I knew face to face.

Grabbing Matt as he walked by.

Liquid State in my face.

Oh and Dom just having a good time.

Lush.

My 8th and definitely most refreshing Muse gig. I last saw the boys at Reading last year, they've changed so much, and for the better! Matt's such a great showman, and they all look exceptionally chuffed to be touring, which made the gig all the more enjoyable for me. Managed to queue for around 3 hours, and still got 3 from barrier. Think I saw Pip in the queue, and Gem/Gemsy in the actual gig. Didn't want to sound creepy/weird by saying hello though...

Anyway, despite the rather predictable setlist:

• love that MotP emerged
  • SMBH sounds so much better than it did last tour
  • Falling Down was special, seriously special
  • beatboxing
  • beatboxing
  • beatboxing
  • Liquid State is seriously killer live
  • Matt harassing the camera during Madness
  • seeing how much a hobbit Matt is during his AWOL Undisclosed adventure
  • Survival is god-like live

It's just great to see the boys properly enjoying themselves. Also props to Kirky, visuals were fantastic. Except maybe survival, I was bemused. Killer stage design as well. A few minor gripes about the setlist (Explorers should be banished forevermore, RbS/Endlessly/Sunburn/Meglomania etc. would be a better replacement), and I noticed that the roulette seems fixed beforehand. We nabbed the setlist at the end and it already had New Born slated for playing, so is this roulette business just a rouse? Anyway, can't wait for number 9 tomorrow at Brum!

My 8th and definitely most refreshing Muse gig. I last saw the boys at Reading last year, they've changed so much, and for the better! Matt's such a great showman, and they all look exceptionally chuffed to be touring, which made the gig all the more enjoyable for me. Managed to queue for around 3 hours, and still got 3 from barrier. Think I saw Pip in the queue, and Gem/Gemsy in the actual gig. Didn't want to sound creepy/weird by saying hello though...

Anyway, despite the rather predictable setlist:

• love that MotP emerged
  • SMBH sounds so much better than it did last tour
  • Falling Down was special, seriously special
  • beatboxing
  • beatboxing
  • beatboxing
  • Liquid State is seriously killer live
  • Matt harassing the camera during Madness
  • seeing how much a hobbit Matt is during his AWOL Undisclosed adventure
  • Survival is god-like live

It's just great to see the boys properly enjoying themselves. Also props to Kirky, visuals were fantastic. Except maybe survival, I was bemused. Killer stage design as well. A few minor gripes about the setlist (Explorers should be banished forevermore, RbS/Endlessly/Sunburn/Meglomania etc. would be a better replacement), and I noticed that the roulette seems fixed beforehand. We nabbed the setlist at the end and it already had New Born slated for playing, so is this roulette business just a rouse? Anyway, can't wait for number 9 tomorrow at Brum!

Should have said hello!

Should have said hello!

You seemed a little busy with your camera when I saw you, but a late hello regardless!

You seemed a little busy with your camera when I saw you, but a late hello regardless!

Oh, was I?! I don't remember taking pics in the queue but then again, I was absolutely exhausted after no sleep! :LOL:

Hello :):)

Oh, was I?! I don't remember taking pics in the queue but then again, I was absolutely exhausted after no sleep! :LOL:

Hello :):)

Yeah, may have been something else, me and some Muse friends went drinking after so my memories of the queue may be a *little* hazy :rolleyes:

Yeah, may have been something else, me and some Muse friends went drinking after so my memories of the queue may be a *little* hazy :rolleyes:

Probs my mobile :)

Everything was PERFECT! Really... I'd say this gig was better than cologne...

Better than Cologne? ... Erm ... no :D

Cologne was epic!

Not saying that London wasn't, but Cologne was super special (and not really comparable to London anyway, imho).

But anyway, I loved it, too!

Map. And Falling Down. And that bit of Host *swoon*

I had managed to not get spoilered before the gig, so I had no idea what the setlist would most likely be like, what the stage looked like ... and it was totally worth ignoring all pics and posts here, on twitter, on tumblr, on FB ;)

Chris seemed a lot more comfortable beeing the lead singer for a bit than he did in Cologne! And Liquid State is soooo great live!

Seeing Matt walking around with nothing but the mic in his hand, doing the jazz hands and all the waving was a bit weird at first tho, but I kinda like the changes that obviously happened since the last tour :)

Can't wait for Hamburg now!

I'm starting to think those effects are canned. Not just the whammy or whatever run from somewhere behind the stage.But totally canned. They sound the same every time.

Am I crazy?

Go ahead and call me crazy, I would like to be wrong.

I'm starting to think those effects are canned. Not just the whammy or whatever run from somewhere behind the stage.But totally canned. They sound the same every time.

Am I crazy?

Possibly, although it could come from the Kaoss pad/Morgan.

Amazing gig but made possibly my favourite Muse gig since Reading '06 purely for THAT Headup riff. Absolute MONSTER.

Am I crazy?

Seems to me that the pitch-shifting effects are preprogrammed, i.e. aren't actually operated by anyone but instead work like the MotP effect. The input itself, that is, the notes Matt's actually playing look legit though.

Am I crazy?

MIDI controlled whammy pedal like MOTP, he's playing all the notes, but he's programmed a computer to change the effect parameters for him. it would be impossible to control it using his feet.

MIDI controlled whammy pedal like MOTP, he's playing all the notes, but he's programmed a computer to change the effect parameters for him. it would be impossible to control it using his feet.

Invisible Nat? :p