Innit?! I shall definitely own one in the near future!

OMG just read this part of the description:

Another way of imagining this amazing zoom range is this, picture yourself on the wild African plains watching a male lion sleeping in the hot afternoon sun. You are 90 feet away on the back of a safari jeep but can just make out his shape amongst the grass. Now take your TZ30 and zoom right in to your subject. The amazing image you take with the camera is as if you were less than 10 feet from him and you can now see that he still has one eye open and firmly fixed on you.

Made me laugh so much :LOL:

Well. When I first got the rear view tickets (having failed to get anything first time out), the thought was "better than nothing". Turned out to be the best view I've ever had of a gig like this. And they were half the price of the front view seats. Win!

I was another person shouting "play them both" at the roulette wheel skit. I can't remember the last gig I went to where they didn't (well, since Stockholm Syndrome came into being at any rate...)

Ridiculously good gig, obviously. The first time I saw them, they were playing to 20 people... and there's no way I'd want them to go back to the small venue days! Bring on the stadium tour.

I'm more disturbed by the floating t-shirt behind him!

was the show filmed? why are there so much cameras in the videos (professional cameras)???

I'm sure the cameras I saw were those 360 degree jobbies, so probably for the phone/tablet app.

Haha, yeah same here, apart from Host the people I was around knew every lyric!

I was the only person in my vicinity that knew the words to Host. :D

Were you rudely told off for standing up by an old guy behind us? He made me feel uncomfortable as it is expected that people will stand at rock concerts!

I am an early fan and we have seen Muse around the year 2000 for £15 at the MEN Arena (yes, £15!!!). I have to admit I prefer older albums, such as Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry or Absolution but I enjoyed the concert very much. I haven’t got into the new album too much but I am sure it will grow on me :$

I took a lot of pictures but will only post some of them here. I do not seem to be able to connect to my Flickr account anymore so cannot post a link at the mo.

M1.jpg.36116aa1f39eafd1ff99a7e2b3c55da7.jpg

M2.thumb.jpg.92eda38e978c0c9b27d4dc335c12f8ed.jpg

M3.jpg.efa1fd383d45586759a3f01c210e20ee.jpg

M4.jpg.e7a7d15b57618e856242c861d7c94adb.jpg

Were you rudely told off for standing up by an old guy behind us? He made me feel uncomfortable as it is expected that people will stand at rock concerts!.

Ha, yes, that was my friend, he told her off! I told her to ignore him, if you go to a rock gig expecting to be sitting down you're a fool... :rolleyes: Did you say something about your son being in the standing area?

Am in the process of uploading a whole load of videos, haven't even looked at my photos yet as I went both days and was shooting with High Speed Burst so have over 1000! I'm sure only about a 10th of those are in any way decent, but my friend came over from Holland for the gigs and we've got sightseeing to do, so I'll look at them later...

http://www.theartsdesk.com/new-music/muse-o2-arena

Bits of Chili Peppers funk-rock in SMBH?

That article is hilarious, I can't stop laughing...The main image is just captioned "Muse with a pyramid" :LOL:

And then there's just this

His robo-rockstar act was all the odder given the ordinariness of his bandmates, Chris Wolstenholme in plain white T-shirt and Dom Howard looking not unlike Super Hans from Peep Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKkD6hg8KOc&feature=youtu.be

Matt's walkabout. Spot yourselves in the crowd :LOL:

I can see my hat :rolleyes:

Anyway, I only got back home about 10 hours ago and I've been working ever since...I haven't slept for so long!

But yeah, Chris' vocals were fantastic and I think I actually burst a lung laughing at Matt's beatboxing and pretty much everything else he did :p I enjoyed watching ninja Dom as well, it was so weird :LOL:

It was good to meet some of you guys in the queue as well...I think I would've died of boredom otherwise :happy:

That article is hilarious, I can't stop laughing...The main image is just captioned "Muse with a pyramid" :LOL:

And then there's just this

I can see my hat :rolleyes:

Anyway, I only got back home about 10 hours ago and I've been working ever since...I haven't slept for so long!

But yeah, Chris' vocals were fantastic and I think I actually burst a lung laughing at Matt's beatboxing and pretty much everything else he did :p I enjoyed watching ninja Dom as well, it was so weird :LOL:

It was good to meet some of you guys in the queue as well...I think I would've died of boredom otherwise :happy:

Dave! :kiss:

Ha, yes, that was my friend, he told her off! I told her to ignore him, if you go to a rock gig expecting to be sitting down you're a fool... :rolleyes: Did you say something about your son being in the standing area?

Oh, so you must be the one with the curly hair. I was sitting close to your friend :LOL: No, I did not say anything to him, I just ignored him!

Am in the process of uploading a whole load of videos, haven't even looked at my photos yet as I went both days and was shooting with High Speed Burst so have over 1000! I'm sure only about a 10th of those are in any way decent, but my friend came over from Holland for the gigs and we've got sightseeing to do, so I'll look at them later...

I did not use high speed burst as I was zooming a lot and we were not that close. Also because of the lights, I preferred to use the high sensitivity mode. I reckon 25% of my photos are decent. Hope you have more joy with yours. I also hope you and your friend enjoy the sightseeing despite the cold.

Archived