It's under cover once the main doors open at 9 so I don't think you'll be needing a lilo :LOL:

I shall be there earlier though for some queueing shenanigans :D

Ah but I won't have slept all the previous night because I am going on the 26th as well and therefore will be lying awake with adrenaline shakes so I shall be in need of something on which to repose.

I may even bring a fleece and hot water bottle. X

And people arriving so early to try and get barrier is an issue for you, because............?

When will people like you learn to mind their own business and be concerned only with their own plans, not those of others?

Don't have an issue with it, I'm just incredulous.

If you are a tall person, you can arrive after doors are open and still get a perfect view, but if you are very small as I am, the only way to get a decent view with a standing ticket is being at the barrier. When people are paying a fortune for VIP seats in the US (a common practice there), it makes perfect sense to have a great day in the queue and a VIP ticket for the price of a normal one.

Don't have an issue with it, I'm just incredulous.

And people arriving so early to try and get barrier is an issue for you, because............?

When will people like you learn to mind their own business and be concerned only with their own plans, not those of others?

<3

I'm tall but barrier for every gig :awesome: I'm such a dickhead.

My ticket for this gig fell through - the guy my friend was buying from had to cancel the sale. Idk why but hey, at least he refunded her money back, so props to him. Still means I am now ticketless though, sad times :(

Oh no... if I hear of any tickets I'll let you know.

I think Pip enjoys being the first to enter the building let alone get the barrier :chuckle: Two days before the gig is quite an achievement tbh! Haha

Shush! :chuckle: I fall for stuff like this too easily

I shall queue from about 09.30 for both gigs :)

I've got two standing tickets to this and two standing tickets for Manchester.

Looking to do a swap of one ticket so I can have three tickets for one gig and just one for the other.

Planning on just going on my own to one of them and taking an extra person with me to the other.

Are there anyplace I can buy standing tickets for this event now, because I had tickets but he guy was trying to scam me, there are not even any tickets on ebay :stunned:

There are a few on ebay now .. some are going for silly money though, cheapest at moment are at £82 but with hours or even days bidding to go. Hope you get something.

Archived