So to check...

The £47.50 seats, are they upper or lower tier?

As far as I can work out they are for the upper tier

block 103 row X. might take a chance and see if i can better that in the general sale.

As far as I can work out they are for the upper tier

Yeah they are upper. I managed to get 2 lower tier seats and they were £55....

block 103 row X. might take a chance and see if i can better that in the general sale.

I'm tempted to do that too. But then worried that no one will want to buy my spare tickets...

I got sold out already on both nights on the official O2 Arena site (when I'd entered the right security code - I hate being visually impaired) and SeeTickets crashed.

Do you think more tickets will be released over the next hour?

Well in the presale some seated tickets appeared at about 09:25. That's how I managed to get mine?

Meh, I got seats. It's upper tier. If I can swap for standing at a later date, I will. If I don't wanna go, I'll sell them. If someone wants to sell standing, I'll sell mine and pay off the difference.

Ticketmaster refused to load anything at all :(

By the time I got to one ofthe other sites there were only top tier seats left, still, better than nothing I guess...

The only way I was able to get tickets was o2 priority. See tickets and ticketmaster were stuck at the usual loading screen and other sites were just crashing on me. I have been very lucky with gig tickets in my life, today was on the edge.

O2 priority failed as soon as it went to ticketmaster, seetickets woouldn't even load and well the presales were such a farce I should have given up hope, heck even the 26th is completely sold out from what the websites are telling me.

What a disaster

If people really want tickets, keep refreshing G&T. They've got seated at the back.