L.

I've got one seated ticket for this show to sell (BK 402 row G)..the price is what ticketmaster charged me which was £73 (55 ticket + deliver 18.50- I could show you the mail they sent me) If anyone are interested let me know. I'll send it to you right after I receive it.

Especially when running down stairs. It always makes me worry that I will lose my footing and go tumbling down. I did that in a forest once on rough ground. Ouch.

I lost my shoe at Wembley before I even made it inside. :LOL: Had to grab it and do the whole run to barrier with it off.

They do say "Don't run" when you start running, but you just walk past that person, then start running again... Then you get told to stop... So you jog :chuckle:

Not Reading.

I sprinted for the barrier. Was like the 70th person in, one of the first 10 to get to the barrier.

Not Reading.

I sprinted for the barrier. Was like the 70th person in, one of the first 10 to get to the barrier.

Hah, I was just talking about the O2 :p

They do it at all O2 venues, actually... Or they did at Brixton Academy and Manchester Apollo for Kasabian gigs...

They're like "Don't run, you'll die!!!", and I'm like "Fuck you, I don't care!"

Not Reading.

Yes, I did the same. Shame I forgot to close my bag properly so like most of all my food and drink were scattered all over the field as I started running. I'd like to say it was worth it but since I had to go pee like halfway through the festival and had to be pulled out, it wasn't really.

Yes, I did the same. Shame I forgot to close my bag properly so like most of all my food and drink were scattered all over the field as I started running. I'd like to say it was worth it but since I had to go pee like halfway through the festival and had to be pulled out, it wasn't really.

I hate that!! I try so hard to hold but just need to pee. I would have had to have gone back for the food and drink though. No way can I do all day without, I would keel over.

Hoping I can swap this gig tickets for seated so no running and ample bathroom time :D

Seating is pretty cool in many ways (not just because I couldn't get standing) I mean, if you've got seating you won't have to get their super early, and you can probably still see and jump around provided it's the lower tier. I'm in tier 1 block 110, that should be a pretty good view... right?

Oh, in regards to the whole setlist length thing, I believe Mr Grohl has a lovely way of putting it

:LOL:

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone fancies the idea, I set up a G+ event for the concert! You can find it here https://plus.sandbox.google.com/events/cucsv5s19d6sfh687qjqcejv5eo/102763805582608212376. One of the coolest thing is the shared album, anyone can contribute pictures and comments to the event, and they are visible to everyone else! This is my first attempt at making G+ events, so let me know if you would like to see something changed in the event description or details!

Major long shot but I'm trying to get 4 standing tickets for the show on Friday 26th of October at the O2! I'm willing to SWAP my four for the show on Saturday 27th. If I can't find anyone to swap with then I'll reluctantly be selling..

P.S. Tried posting this on MuseBay but for some reason it's not appearing! Thankyooooooou. Oh and if you can help I'm on tiahclarke@gmail.com

Major long shot but I'm trying to get 4 standing tickets for the show on Friday 26th of October at the O2! I'm willing to SWAP my four for the show on Saturday 27th. If I can't find anyone to swap with then I'll reluctantly be selling..

P.S. Tried posting this on MuseBay but for some reason it's not appearing! Thankyooooooou. Oh and if you can help I'm on tiahclarke@gmail.com

I've not got a spare to swap, but I may be interested in buying a 27th standing nearer the time. Just got to see how much work pay me next month :)

Yes! Succesfully managed to swap 2 of my standing tickets on Sat 27th for 2 for the show on Fri 26th - so relieved I'm not gonna miss out. We're now just gonna sell the other 2 Standing tickets for Sat 27th show. If anyone is interested then PM me or email me on tiahclarke@gmail.com x x x

Yes! Succesfully managed to swap 2 of my standing tickets on Sat 27th for 2 for the show on Fri 26th - so relieved I'm not gonna miss out. We're now just gonna sell the other 2 Standing tickets for Sat 27th show. If anyone is interested then PM me or email me on tiahclarke@gmail.com x x x

Email sent :)

Argh there's always someone to send an email before I see the post. :noey::p (I thought you already had one ticket... ?)

Anyway : PM sent. :)

Erm, what's it got to do with you how many tickets I have??! Yes, I have one standing ticket, for me. I've been searching for one for my daughter, that ok with you?

Erm, what's it got to do with you how many tickets I have??! Yes, I have one standing ticket, for me. I've been searching for one for my daughter, that ok with you?

Sorry, it wasn't meant to offend you. I didn't wrote it as an argument to get the tickets or something like that... :stunned:

Maybe I shouldn't have written it but I just remembered how you managed to get a ticket from the official sellers, that's all. ;)

Archived