L.

OF COURSE NOT! I'm not a pussy. :phu: But I was considering it. The band were fine but the pushing was NOT.

I was a few rows back from the barrier right in the pit. The pushing was so ridiculous I wound up moving backwards after the first song, where I wound up just in front of another pit in time for Knights of Cydonia. :chuckle:

Meh, I loved it. Didn't notice the pushing because I was getting high on OOS :awesome: (as everyone heard :$)

I saw the clip of New Born and all I could was "OH MY GOOODDDDD!!!!"

Personally I've never done barrier - the idea of being squeezed between a metal fence and an entire football field of people doesn't appeal to me. But I like standing and bouncing, even if I'd probably be in seats for these dates.

Hurrah! I got tix for this :D

(Bizarrely more difficult than the 27th ones - but I got those first.)

One minute it was all "unavailable"...but then I reloaded the main dates page, and lo! - the magic phrase "BUYTICKETS" came up. So of course I did as I was directed :p

:happy::happy:

Yes!!!!! I'm there because of where half term lies!!!! :D :D So happy now, we going for barrier?

I wouldn't mind, what time would we need to get there for barrier?

Hmm, dunno. I don't fancy travelling at 5am to get there in time to queue.

Elaine doesn't DO mornings:LOL::LOL: Don't think we would have to leave that early, takes about 2 hours. But I'm not too fussed just want to be there:D

Yay, thanks for getting those :happy: Will be WAY too much fun with you, Sally, and Jamie :LOL:

Yes :awesome::dance:

I'm thinking if we leave at 7:15 then we'll get barrier. Get in the queue at 9:30.

I could come into work with my Dad to London (he works seriously early hours - gets up at 6 every morning) and meet you guys then we could drive up! I'll pay my share of petrol of course!

I have standing for this one as me and my son are going but he will only be 15. Granted he's 5 foot 9 now and has a developing moustache but I hope he won't be asked for ID.

The other chance is someone swapping goods seats for my standing. Anyway either way it'll be a great night. We are at the Holiday Inn Express nearest the venue so hey we're definitely gonna have fun.

Archived