Luckily managed to get some for (the bit nearest the stage) block 110.

In my rush/greed to get some standing for the 27th I missed out on some in closer blocks, but in hindsight am very thankful to have these!

Got a standing ticket through Ticketmaster for this show. It all worked surprisingly easily - in contrast the to the nightmares others seem to have had.

My friend got his through the ballot so we're all happy.

I got four for block 103, row C. Could have been a lot worse.

Woohoo!

Double Whoohoo:awesome::awesome:

So glad I got 2 standing but my swap them for seriously good seats as me and the lad are going.

I'm definitely going to both O2 shows this time, missed Cave by only going to one show last time, can't wait! :D

I managed to get 4 tickets. TBH I couldn't believe my luck. Used the link for Gigs and tours and just sat there. 10:09 I was giving up TBH and went on Ticketmaster and got 4 straight like that. Dont think price was much more if any.

I am going to my 3rd gig with my partner and both my girls. One of them who has never been got me into Muse 8 years ago and has alway been out of the country. This time she is here and the happiest girl in the world right now.

Any news on who is supporting on the sat night? Will be so insane, will have seen them 3 times and they just get better xD

Any news on who is supporting on the sat night? Will be so insane, will have seen them 3 times and they just get better xD

Wil be announced in a few weeks/months.

Sadly i left my mum in charge to get me the tickets as i was at work and she could only get me upper tier J please tell me if this is even worth it lol :stunned: still happy i got tickets as it's still muse but i wont even be able to see them and the sound wont be as good?

Contrary to all the people complaining I got 2 tickets in the pre-draw and then 4 tickets in the pre-sale.

All standing. Lovely.

This will be gig number 11.

Contrary to all the people complaining I got 2 tickets in the pre-draw and then 4 tickets in the pre-sale.

All standing. Lovely.

This will be gig number 11.

Do you have a spare for the 27th? :D

My friend is desperate for a ticket for the 27th. Would you consider selling?

Already Pm'd them. It's seated up in the gods :supersad:

Boo. Did you see my post about Sally having a spare for Birmingham? Standing, too.

Yes!!!!! I'm there because of where half term lies!!!! :D :D So happy now, we going for barrier?