L.

I know others will laugh, but we got to reading's arena gates at 6am and there were people in front of us. You dont need to get there at 6am, but I seem to remember the wembley queuers getting there pretty damn early too. I'll be getting there at 8/8:30 ish.

What! We all have sixthform that day I think so either we'll have to take a day off or just result to being a bit further back!

I know others will laugh' date=' but we got to reading's arena gates at 6am and there were people in front of us. You dont need to get there at 6am, but I seem to remember the wembley queuers getting there pretty damn early too. I'll be getting there at 8/8:30 ish.[/quote']

I made Alice get up at 8AM to get to the barrier. She was not best pleased. :LOL:

so i heard you have to be 16+ to stand at the 02 , ill turn 16 before the gig but im still interested if this is real? :happy:

Yes ><

I can tell you a funny story about that... Last year for Kasabian, i was 15. I got there at 10am (I was meeting Pip and Dom and others from here, but I was the first there). The man asked for my ticket, then asked for my ID. He didn't let me through and put me on a sort of "black list" thing for standing and told me to get lost. What was really annoying was that I saw Muse in 2009 when I was 13!!!

Luckily another friend who was there had an insane seat so I swapped with him, but it was so infuriating! The guy on the gate was such a dick, too.

My birthday is october 2nd so all should be well, this will be my first muse gig im so excited ive been a fan since 2007 but im only just going to see them.....

Yes ><

I can tell you a funny story about that... Last year for Kasabian, i was 15. I got there at 10am (I was meeting Pip and Dom and others from here, but I was the first there). The man asked for my ticket, then asked for my ID. He didn't let me through and put me on a sort of "black list" thing for standing and told me to get lost. What was really annoying was that I saw Muse in 2009 when I was 13!!!

Luckily another friend who was there had an insane seat so I swapped with him, but it was so infuriating! The guy on the gate was such a dick, too.

Pissed as I got 118 tickets really close and ticketmaster threw me out. I put all my payment info in and everything...!

EDIT: block 118, not 188 tickets herp derp

Did you have another Ticketmaster tab open? If you go past the entering the code bit on more than one tab it fucks them all up

Archived