L.

Refreshing Inboxes today... refreshing Seetickets/Ticketmaster webpages on Thursday morning... You can have too much refreshment.

They're warming up the pokers down below already for those charmers with their Front Row Standing tickets on ePay, Viahoho and Seatgrave.

Was lucky enough to get four standing tickets for this gig, but have heard that standing is only for over 16s at the O2. I want to take my two kids (10 and 13) to what will be their first ever concert, and will not be able to if this is the case. Also, the 10 year old is quite small and would have difficulty seeing anyway if standing.

If anyone gets 4 GOOD (not up in the clouds) seats tomorrow and would prefer standing tickets, please let me know.

Cheers

Was lucky enough to get four standing tickets for this gig, but have heard that standing is only for over 16s at the O2. I want to take my two kids (10 and 13) to what will be their first ever concert, and will not be able to if this is the case. Also, the 10 year old is quite small and would have difficulty seeing anyway if standing.

If anyone gets 4 GOOD (not up in the clouds) seats tomorrow and would prefer standing tickets, please let me know.

Cheers

I'm sure you won't have any problem swapping. Just put a post on the musebay thread http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=33546 as it is where people advertise for tickets for sale/swap on the site and most people looking for tickets will have a look on there.

Thanks - will do that tomorrow.

Interesting point... how come Seatwave have seated tickets for sale in all areas of the arena - i thought this ballot pre-sale was only for standing tickets and all the rest go on sale tomorrow? Does this mean that Seatwave get an allocation directly from the venue? Seems a bit out of order.

Thanks - will do that tomorrow.

Interesting point... how come Seatwave have seated tickets for sale in all areas of the arena - i thought this ballot pre-sale was only for standing tickets and all the rest go on sale tomorrow? Does this mean that Seatwave get an allocation directly from the venue? Seems a bit out of order.

Either that or they're selling tickets they don't even have yet. Disgraceful either way.

I got Friday tix so happy with that!

Unhappy that seatwave have somehow already got -

Block 111 - 59 tickets from £185 - £350

Block 102 - 55 tickets from £195 - £499

Block 112 - 2 tickets at £2000!

Block 101 - 2 tickets at £2000!!!

How did these people get these tickets and is it legal?!?

Holy shit! LyraSilvertongue (Elaine) is going for Block 101 for us for friday! Wow!

Ticketmaster/See Tickets/whatever give some of their tickets to Viagogo, seatwave, Ebay sellers or whatever, to try make a massive prophet. It's absolutely disgusting.

There was a massive thing about it a few months ago... They even did a bit about it on Watchdog, after One Direction announced their first tour. There were tickets on there going for £500+, and that was before they went on sale.

They investigated, and it turned out it was ticket companies doing dodgy deals.

I personally think we should go back to queueing at the venue for tickets beforehand...

I watched the Channel 4 documentary on ticket re-sale websites and viagogo seemed like nothing more than a criminal enterprise, but then again it is a horrible company with the ethics of being happy to fuck people over.

Viagogo have tickets already up for the 2nd night and other UK shows (I've also been advertised tickets for the tour-opening show in Montpellier), albiet none as expensive as that.

Basically I'll have done incredibly well to get tickets in the general sale.

Got 3 tickets for Friday. First time seeing them on their own (I saw them Reading 2011) so what can I expect, I'm standing btw. Also how early would we have to get their in order to be very close to the front?

Musers are massive queuers, get there early if you want to be on the barrier. Like really early.

So Say doors open around 5ish get there for 2? Or earlier?

I know others will laugh, but we got to reading's arena gates at 6am and there were people in front of us. You dont need to get there at 6am, but I seem to remember the wembley queuers getting there pretty damn early too. I'll be getting there at 8/8:30 ish.

Archived