L.

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been mentioned or solved earlier on in the thread but I am looking to buy tickets for the show on eBay. I've seen Muse 11 times in my life and want to make it a round dozen! But I've never recalled them printing row/seat numbers on standing tickets which has royally confused me. Anyone have anything similar or know why? The auction in question is here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200813348087&fromMakeTrack=true

Cheers Jamie

my pre sale tickets are the same no clue why :LOL:

my pre sale tickets are the same no clue why :LOL:

brilliant thanks. the guy seems genuine anyway, just a bit dubious about buying online from 3rd parties sometimes.

Years ago I tried to get 4 tickets for Wembley via double8tickets.com who are the biggest scammers in the country - their website froze when I hit 'buy'. I'm not stupid enough to hit 'refresh' to get billed x2 so I closed Internet Explorer down and tried again. Same result. After the 3rd time I gave up and sought tickets elsewhere. In the meantime, double8tickets.com had billed me for 4 tickets x 3 'purchases' x £70 a ticket = £840 which wasn't very amusing. Their 'helpline' was never answered or was otherwise engaged and their supposed registered office at Charing Cross Road doesn't actually exist, I know because I went there to seek a refund. I've reported them to Trading Standards and eventually got the money back (5 1/2 months later!!) but the twats still appear to be trading??? Haven't got a clue how this is legal. I would strongly recommend AVOIDING THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE.

I now have a standing ticket for this gig :)

One day I'll make my mind up as to whether or not I want to see them more than once on this tour! FFS, stupid band and it's hold over me! :LOL:

It's that mind control thing they have over us.:chuckle: So glad you're coming now, this makes me happy. :awesome:

Will you be going up by train? If so, ok with you if I drive to your house and travel up with you? :)

Oh, and are you planning on barrier, therefore an early start?

Not really sure yet Pip, as I originally had seated as you know and I'm not sure if I can go early yet.

I will probably drive to somewhere a bit closer, either Three Bridges or Horley even as you can park free there. The trains to Horsham are rubbish and it's very tight trying to catch the last one. But yes we can travel up together, did you want to do barrier?

Not really sure yet Pip, as I originally had seated as you know and I'm not sure if I can go early yet.

I will probably drive to somewhere a bit closer, either Three Bridges or Horley even as you can park free there. The trains to Horsham are rubbish and it's very tight trying to catch the last one. But yes we can travel up together, did you want to do barrier?

Ok :)

Well yes, I do like being on barrier but I know from past experience that necessitates being in the queue by about 10ish and the car park doesn't open until 10. We could drive up, share petrol and O2 car park parking costs and just leave as early as you are able? If we don't get barrier, so be it, there will be other opportunities :)

Train or car, either way I'll drive to your house first :)

Ok :)

Well yes, I do like being on barrier but I know from past experience that necessitates being in the queue by about 10ish and the car park doesn't open until 10. We could drive up, share petrol and O2 car park parking costs and just leave as early as you are able? If we don't get barrier, so be it, there will be other opportunities :)

Train or car, either way I'll drive to your house first :)

No problem. Just depends on where the kids are going. Won't really be able to work it out till about a month before. I'm sure it'll all work out fine whatever.:happy:

No problem. Just depends on where the kids are going. Won't really be able to work it out till about a month before. I'm sure it'll all work out fine whatever.:happy:

Great! :happy:

I need to sort it out at work, too, as I'm running very low on annual leave days now. It won't be a problem though, I'll just ask my manager if I can swap my day off from the usual Tuesday to the Friday, then it's my weekend off anyway :)

Pip, you're coming now? When did this happen? Yay though! :happy:

I don't know what to do yet, if I get that seated one back (which I better!). I guess since everyone is swapping for standing I'll try that too.

Lol, yes I am! :LOL:

Bought one from Kelly :)

Shall we keep an eye out for a standing ticket for you?

No! :(

If it's not through my letterbox by friday I will te action. What's annoying is that we were planning to take it off her at Brixton but she forgot it.

Ah, damn, that makes it difficult for you. Sorry, I thought you had received it as the sender told you it was 'in the envelope ready to post', three days ago now. Hopefully you'll have it in your hands very soon, same for Irene :)

So, Jamie, are we now looking out for a standing ticket for you for the 26th? Are you three going to liaise with each other and try and sell the three seated tickets together (assuming they were given without splitting the seats)?

So, Jamie, are we now looking out for a standing ticket for you for the 26th? Are you three going to liaise with each other and try and sell the three seated tickets together (assuming they were given without splitting the seats)?

We're currently sorting out the ticket selling but yes, we are trying to find a standing ticket! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey folks. So, Im hoping to fly in from the States for this show. This will be my first Muse show overseas and Im looking forward to it. I dont have a ticket yet, but Im not too concerned about that yet. If someone has ONE ticket floating around (standing or sitting) Private message me? Also, Im looking for suggestions on hotel, on the cheaper side. I work for an airline so I have to fly standby to LHR. Shouldnt be an issue in October though. But private message me on here, or through Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/Skelly84)

Archived