L.

do you mean instead of a big production? I'd prefer it if we didn't have a big production, their better gigs are the stripped back ones.

Yeah, definitely. Used to be all about the music, not how many UFOs you can fly round the arena or how many different things you can put LEDs in. :(

Yeah, definitely. Used to be all about the music, not how many UFOs you can fly round the arena or how many different things you can put LEDs in. :(

Agreed, I thought reading was perfect in that respect. Proved all you need is a fucking massive screen and some cardboard spikes. Nowadays it's all about the theatrical shit.

Agreed, I thought reading was perfect in that respect. Proved all you need is a fucking massive screen and some cardboard spikes. Nowadays it's all about the theatrical shit.

Yup, Reading looked awesome because of how simple it was, just a few static props and some visuals.

Even Earl's Court and Royal Albert Hall were fantastic with just their small backing screens.

Yup, Reading looked awesome because of how simple it was, just a few static props and some visuals.

Even Earl's Court and Royal Albert Hall were fantastic with just their small backing screens.

Yeah I loved the Absolution set up, that was really good. RAH didn't need anything, the setlist was good enough.

And maybe they're focusing on visuals for this Battersea Power station gig they're rumoured to be doing? As that's being broadcasted worldwide...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

Sorry if this has been mentioned or solved earlier on in the thread but I am looking to buy tickets for the show on eBay. I've seen Muse 11 times in my life and want to make it a round dozen! But I've never recalled them printing row/seat numbers on standing tickets which has royally confused me. Anyone have anything similar or know why? The auction in question is here:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=200813348087&fromMakeTrack=true

Cheers Jamie

Archived