2012.10.20 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

L.

When we saw Muse in Barcelona at the Palau san jordi we had seats and numbers but were told once we were in the general area of our seats we could sit anywhere (or at least that is what we thougth we understood!!!). Does anyone know if it will be like this in Madrid??? Not sure if its a Spanish thing!

I doubt it. Last time were general tickets for this venue but this time they are putting a lot of effort in the organisation part, there's even different standing tickets.

I doubt it. Last time were general tickets for this venue but this time they are putting a lot of effort in the organisation part, there's even different standing tickets.

My ticket confirmation e-mail is confusing. I'm picking them up from the venue, but in 2009 this was nice and clear (from Tick Tack Tickets). Now I have two separate e-mails, one for the tickets and one that thanks for me paying for the extra service without actually saying what it was. :mad:

I guess I'll find out on Saturday evening if it's all worked out fine... :eek:

My ticket confirmation e-mail is confusing. I'm picking them up from the venue, but in 2009 this was nice and clear (from Tick Tack Tickets). Now I have two separate e-mails, one for the tickets and one that thanks for me paying for the extra service without actually saying what it was. :mad:

I guess I'll find out on Saturday evening if it's all worked out fine... :eek:

Really? weird. I picked mine on servicaixa so I'm not sure what is that extra service about :unsure:

Travelling tomorrow. :D The ticket thing had better work... :unsure:

Hope you make it ok.

---------------------------------------

Well am getting to Gatwick just after midnight tonight and will be snoozing on a bench until my gate opens. Me thinks an early night on Friday eh!!

Oh and the weather doesn't look good. Rain until late afternoon. Meh.

Hope you make it ok.

---------------------------------------

Well am getting to Gatwick just after midnight tonight and will be snoozing on a bench until my gate opens. Me thinks an early night on Friday eh!!

Oh and the weather doesn't look good. Rain until late afternoon. Meh.

What time is your flight?? We are flying from Gatwick...travelling down and travelodging it tonight!!

Is it the first time you pick tickets from servicaixa?

I'm not from Madrid but hope this helps :)

http://imageshack.us/f/824/capturadepantalla201210mt.png/

Cheers hun.

I have picked up tix before when visiting the Alhambra in Granada so luckily it's all good.

Will just be arriving at airport then..ours is 10 am with air europa. Have a safe flight ! x

Safe flight to you too. It's going to be a seriously great Saturday night.

Am on the train to the airport now. It's gonna be a long night.

Catch you in Madrid.

Will just be arriving at airport then..ours is 10 am with air europa. Have a safe flight ! x

If flying from the south terminal I suggest going upstairs after the big duty free shop. Left at the escalators then left again. Proper seating. Some with leg rests.

Does anyone know timings of this gig? What time Muse are on? Interested to know how late it will go. I arrive early afternoon and I'd rather spend as much time as I can seeing Madrid than queuing/seeing support.

I'm staying in the No Name Hostel if any other Musers are gonna be that way.

Does anyone know timings of this gig? What time Muse are on? Interested to know how late it will go. I arrive early afternoon and I'd rather spend as much time as I can seeing Madrid than queuing/seeing support.

I'm staying in the No Name Hostel if any other Musers are gonna be that way.

My ticket says they are on at 9.30pm. I'm tempted to see more of Madrid too but want to be on barrier. What to do.

I've spent most of the day shopping and walking around Arguelles, so now my feet are killing me. Just as well we have seats for Saturday. Off now for a meal in La Latina.

And I'm still worried about picking up the tickets - I won't be happy until they're in my hands. :unsure:

Hello to everyone who's travelling long distance for the gig. The sound was really good at PdD last time, but it did look rammed in the standing area - I do like a bit more personal space.

I've spent most of the day shopping and walking around Arguelles, so now my feet are killing me. Just as well we have seats for Saturday. Off now for a meal in La Latina.

And I'm still worried about picking up the tickets - I won't be happy until they're in my hands. :unsure:

Hello to everyone who's travelling long distance for the gig. The sound was really good at PdD last time, but it did look rammed in the standing area - I do like a bit more personal space.

Tempted to swap to seating so I can see more of Madrid.

My ticket says they are on at 9.30pm. I'm tempted to see more of Madrid too but want to be on barrier. What to do.

i am so short i'm not going to see anything in standing. as long as it sounds good, i don't care. i got injured at a festival trying to get to the barrier for muse (which i did get), it was a horrible experience and definitely not worth it.

i'm well looking forward to seeing madrid!

Guys, I flew all the way from Moscow, Russia to see the beloved MUSE!!

I was just 5 minutes late to buy a ticket in June at the pre-sale and now I am in Madrid and I still don't have a ticket...

Please, does somebody of you have an extra standing place ticket? I would pay loads of money to get it!!! Please, don't kill my dream!!..

Archived