2012.10.20 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

L.

Its a Premium Golden Ticket - I had to pay through the nose as they were the only ones on sale after just an hour of tickets going on sale!!! Later the same day, all sold out! It also includes 'no queue', free bar, program, and something else I can't remember....! But as for the Pre-concert DJ Party, no details were given so I'm a bit in the dark! :rolleyes:

Hi all! I have a question about pre-sale tickets. A few days ago I received a mail from Crowdsurge confirmed that the tickets had been sent. In this mail came a link that supposedly can track the status of the shipment. The problem is that when I introduce the reference skewer, the link tells me not find it. A few more happened??? Thanks in advance

PD: Sorry for my english ;);)

Hi all! I have a question about pre-sale tickets. A few days ago I received a mail from Crowdsurge confirmed that the tickets had been sent. In this mail came a link that supposedly can track the status of the shipment. The problem is that when I introduce the reference skewer, the link tells me not find it. A few more happened??? Thanks in advance

I'm in the same situation, I've received the mail with the tracking code, but the DeutchePost page can't find the information.

In my profile page at crowdsurge site the tickets remain in the same status from the last monts: "payment received".

Is the email an error? or they forgot to update the status at the page?

:eek:

LauraPalmer, JMiguel: estoy igual que vosotros...no me funciona el link del mail de confirmación de envío de las entradas!!! :(

-----------------------------------------------------------------

LauraPalmer, JMiguel: I'm just like you ... does not work the link in the e-mail shipping confirmation of tickets! : (

I'm so angry in these moments.

I have completed all the process of buying the tickets today and in the last step "Validar compra" even after the bank had given its validation, ERROR "AUTH.DENIED - Vuelva a iniciar el proceso de compra"

And when I went back they were all sold. WHERE ARE MY TICKETS?

It's the same for me... :(Last Wednesday, i received an email from Crowdsurge, with the same info (tracking code and web of Deutsche Post)... I've been trying to track my tickets since then, with no results... even in DHL Spanish page. What the hell is happening?

It's almost imposible that the mailing lasts so long... from UK?

(I've bought things from China, Japan or Italy in eBay and things were faster)

Please, I'd apreciate your confirmation when you receive your tickets for the gig, just to know.

Dear xxxx

We are writing to you regarding your shipping status for your Muse tickets - Palacio de Deportes on the 20th October.

Unfortunately the package containing your tickets has been delayed at the Deutsche Post facility where the items are initially processed.

We have now been informed that the shipments are now being processed and your tracking information should become live within the next few days.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards

CrowdSurge Customer Support

-------------------------------------------------------

Les escribimos en relación con el estado del envío de sus billetes Muse a Palacio De Deportes el 20 de octubre.

Desafortunadamente, el paquete que contiene sus billetes ha sido demorado en las instalaciones de Deutsche Post, que es donde se procesan inicialmente los ítems.

Ahora nos han informado que los embarques están siendo procesados en este momento y que su información para el seguimiento estará disponible en los próximos días.

Por favor acepte nuestras disculpas por cualquier inconveniente causado.

Saluda a Ud. Atentamente,

Soporte al Cliente de CrowdSurge

Im going with my other half! Not long now!! I selected the pick up from cash machine option and still have no clue what to do so a little bit nervous but hoping itll be alright on the night! Does anyone know the best way to get to/from the venue from the city centre where we hope to stay?? Also any ideas on sightseeing would be good - thank you!!!! :):):)

It's the same for me... :(Last Wednesday, i received an email from Crowdsurge, with the same info (tracking code and web of Deutsche Post)... I've been trying to track my tickets since then, with no results... even in DHL Spanish page. What the hell is happening?

It's almost imposible that the mailing lasts so long... from UK?

(I've bought things from China, Japan or Italy in eBay and things were faster)

Please, I'd apreciate your confirmation when you receive your tickets for the gig, just to know.

Hi

Sorry for not answering sooner. As Asen commented, I also received the same email of Crowdsurge informing about the delay on the tickets sending

I hope we'll all receive the tickets soon!!! :D;)

Im going with my other half! Not long now!! I selected the pick up from cash machine option and still have no clue what to do so a little bit nervous but hoping itll be alright on the night! Does anyone know the best way to get to/from the venue from the city centre where we hope to stay?? Also any ideas on sightseeing would be good - thank you!!!! :):):)

Take a look at this page: http://ayuda.ticketmaster.es/?lang=en

You need to have the card you used to pay the tickets with you.

Hi

Sorry for not answering sooner. As Asen commented, I also received the same email of Crowdsurge informing about the delay on the tickets sending

I hope we'll all receive the tickets soon!!! :D;)

The tickets remain on Deutsche Post facilities, and time is running out :eek:

The item was handed over to the International Logistics Center Frankfurt on Sep 28, 2012 to be forwarded to Spain.

Take a look at this page: http://ayuda.ticketmaster.es/?lang=en

You need to have the card you used to pay the tickets with you.

Ah brilliant thanks so much! Dont know why I am stressing as we went all the way to Mexico city without tickets in hand to see U2 and had to pick them up there - went on a bit of a wild goose chase but got them eventually!

Any body know the best way to and from the stadium? We are staying pretty much in the centre so am hoping there is a reasonable Metro nearby that will run late enough?

Archived