2012.10.20 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

L.

I could've gone to the Madrid gig. I had an allocation for a STANDING TICKET, but Livenation.es rejected my credit card saying it was not in the "secure payment service"?

I've just bought the Oslo ticket before and have no problem buying Hamburg ticket after this stupid message.

Very unhappy.:mad:

I could've gone to the Madrid gig. I had an allocation for a STANDING TICKET, but Livenation.es rejected my credit card saying it was not in the "secure payment service"?

I've just bought the Oslo ticket before and have no problem buying Hamburg ticket after this stupid message.

Very unhappy.:mad:

Oh :(

OMG! I was doing a "fake buy" in http://www.viagogo.es to see what people are talking about and I'm just freaking out!!! 137 € / standing ticket??? or 350€ also.

That's awful and unfair, a shame. I never thought people would be like this! :eek::(

Yeah, what piss me off the most is there's a lot of fans without tickets and these fuckers are selling them at such prices!

Yes... Though I'm not registered in Museabuse, i've been following the gig topic and what happened to some members... Hope Muse come again or there's another ticket pack or sth, cause it's unbelievable all tickets are gone.

A gig not for fans, but for scammers who take advantage in bad times, as will be everywhere :mad:

Ahhh, good news!!! Me neither. I reallly hate queues...

I was thinking of maybe start queuing in the morning, but not camping cuz I can't spend the whole night before the gig in the street...:stunned:

I hope so, too. Neutron Star Collision is not that bad...but no for a gig, i think. For a gig I want other songs. This time? Did they include it on past setlist? :O

Thanks, anyway!:)

I'm not camping either, but this time I might go a few hours before, as soon as I get to madrid that day. The venue is much more smaller (such a shame, those guys know how to put on a great show on big ones) and the response of the fans on the buying ticket thing has been overwhelming, so I assume this time people will be more... uhm... competitive?

They played Neutron Star Collision in Santiago de Compostela. Teenies went nuts. :rolleyes:

It was in Vicente calderón, june '10!

Hello,

The selling process as a whole has been a complete Joke. There was a pre-sale on Tuesday and it seems that the majority of standing tickets were sold that day.

Today, standing tickets were available for about 5 minutes. People are sad, frustrated and feel abandoned. Not everybody wants to be seated or wants to pay a premium price.

AFTER being sold out, several sites still offered VIP tickets (for 170 euros) which came out about 50 at a time, sold out and were made available again.

People feel cheated.

That, many more reasons and that there is only ONE gig for TWO countries (Portugal) moved us to create an Hashtag on Twitter a few hours ago.

#WeNeedMoreGigsInSPAIN

Right now, we have more than a thousand tweets complaining about the situation and asking muse to either give us a new gig or move to a bigger location.

It would be great if you could help and spread the word.

Thanks!

Jordi.

It's such a mess. First, the presale on here, then the disinformation, ... I totally understand those feeling frustrated.

Just seen a guy on twitter offering a couple of seated tickets for 75€ each. They didnt even last 5 mins on his hands.

I hope next time they do things better with the (pre)sales.

I must admit 3 gigs in France but 1 in Spain seems a bit harsh. I'd rather the 3 were in Spain.

Ive seen someone around complaing about "only 3 gigs in France". Oh, well... seems it's never enough.

What I think: they will come back. Definitely. They always do. Probably a gig or two more both in Portugal and Spain.

I expected it to be nuts, which is why I tried to ensure my tickets asap. I mean... last time in Santiago it was 25000 tickets and got sold out in about half an hour. And it was a festival: more bands expected people may not like (only Jonsi was confirmed along, and he's not much popular around here, so...no, people didn't buy the tickets to see him), less time for muse than in a normal gig and definitely not his usual show (I mean...they didnt have their stage and all). Still, the response to the announcement was overwhelming as well, and they had already played in madrid, bcn and portugal (it was one of the last of the resistance tour gigs), so what did they/we all expect?

I feel bad for all those who can't find tickets, and I know it's not much of a consolation but they'll come back. Maybe next time, when they do a 2nd round. Be steady.

p.s.: those of you trying to find tickets, be very careful who you trust. Everyone wants some so there are always those who will try to take advantage.

which part? They did play it, and I suffered from some hysterical "leave me some room".

Both :chuckle: I was at that gig too and they didn't play NSC

Santiago de Compostela Auditorio do Monte do Gozo 2010 (gig)

New Born

Map of the Problematique

Uprising

Supermassive Black Hole

Guiding Light

Stockholm Syndrome

Nishe

United States of Eurasia

Resistance

Undisclosed Desires

Time Is Running Out

Starlight

Plug In Baby

Encore

Interlude + Hysteria

Man with a Harmonica + Knights of Cydonia

They did play it at Vicente Calderon, tho.

Does anyone already bought a "premium golden ticket" in other occasion and may share the experience? I´m trying to buy a ticket for Madrid but it says "sold out" in every single space on regular tickets so im thinking on buying a premium golden ticket...i cannot believe they´re not coming to Portugal and so...if Madrid is the way...then "Hala Madrid" :):):):)

Does anyone already bought a "premium golden ticket" in other occasion and may share the experience? I´m trying to buy a ticket for Madrid but it says "sold out" in every single space on regular tickets so im thinking on buying a premium golden ticket...i cannot believe they´re not coming to Portugal and so...if Madrid is the way...then "Hala Madrid" :):):):)

Some girl said she bought one of those tickets for Coldplay and she is not going to repeat the experience, but it was for a different venue so... I think I'm not helping you much :$

I'm not camping either, but this time I might go a few hours before, as soon as I get to madrid that day. The venue is much more smaller (such a shame, those guys know how to put on a great show on big ones) and the response of the fans on the buying ticket thing has been overwhelming, so I assume this time people will be more... uhm... competitive?

Ive seen someone around complaing about "only 3 gigs in France". Oh, well... seems it's never enough.

What I think: they will come back. Definitely. They always do. Probably a gig or two more both in Portugal and Spain.

As this is my first time in Madrid I am sightseeing on the 19th with a mate plus having a bit of a lie in so I can Q from around lunchtime. I am happy being in the middle of standing really. Well ok I love barrier but need to pee every time.

Oh and you can't really please everyone though sometimes I wish they could.

A lot of the golden/ VIP tickets have seats really high up and behind a glass screen, which seems a bit isolated from the whole experience. The seat map on Livenation looks like this is the case for P de los D.

The view last time from level 2:

P1000762.jpg

A lot of the golden/ VIP tickets have seats really high up and behind a glass screen, which seems a bit isolated from the whole experience. The seat map on Livenation looks like this is the case for P de los D.

The view last time from level 2:

P1000762.jpg

Blimey!! The gap between barrier and stage is mahoosive.What do they think the crowd will do, jump.

Blimey!! The gap between barrier and stage is mahoosive.What do they think the crowd will do, jump.

I think that's because that stage was very high, if the crowd were closer the first rows would see nothing.

I think that's because that stage was very high, if the crowd were closer the first rows would see nothing.

How lovely! Our gigs don't seem to care about that. Can't remember which Muse gig it was but the barrier people got a terrible view.

How lovely! Our gigs don't seem to care about that. Can't remember which Muse gig it was but the barrier people got a terrible view.

My biggest concern was that the standing area was crowded all the way to the back - there was no space to get a bit of air or even move around if things got too intense at the front.

I heard from friends that it was fine down there, though - no one behaving badly. They might even enforce the smoking ban this time. I could just make out the 'No smoking' sign hanging from the ceiling through the fug and the security guy next to us chain-smoked his way through the whole thing. :rolleyes:

Hello,

for those who have already used the Servicaixa atms system, is there a deadline ?, i should arrive in the beginning of the afternoon of the show in Madrid , so i am not sure to be able to use this system if there is "an 8 hours before the show" limit.

If not, i should try to the venue, as far i remember, down the stairs, on the right, there is LiveNation-ticketmaster (same company) offices ?

Did you get your confirmation email well formatted (using the Livenation.es presale) ? mine was a little bit scrambled . Mine got some characters like "STKLVN..." in the confirmation reference, but the email came from "compra@ticketmaster.es" and the money went for Ticketmaster.

====> Was it the same for you ?

Anyway, glad to come back in Madrid :D

Hello SOUSOUS ;) Hope to see you in Madrid !

I got my confirmation email from compra@ticketmaster.es (Livenation presale) like you, but it was not scrambled

I asked to send the tickets to my home address even if it was a bit expensive

Hello,

for those who have already used the Servicaixa atms system, is there a deadline ?, i should arrive in the beginning of the afternoon of the show in Madrid , so i am not sure to be able to use this system if there is "an 8 hours before the show" limit.

If not, i should try to the venue, as far i remember, down the stairs, on the right, there is LiveNation-ticketmaster (same company) offices ?

Did you get your confirmation email well formatted (using the Livenation.es presale) ? mine was a little bit scrambled . Mine got some characters like "STKLVN..." in the confirmation reference, but the email came from "compra@ticketmaster.es" and the money went for Ticketmaster.

Hello,

If you live outside Spain, I think they give the option to get the tickets sent to your house. At least I read that when I bought mines but I chose the option to pick them in the cash machine service.

Hello,

they gave me this option through the presale, but the separated payment went wrong (very strange, it was ok few minutes for the show, but for the postage option, not !!!!). I wasnt able to try again, so i suppose the ticket will be "waiting" inside one of the cash machine. hoping there is no deadline ! ( i have seen ticket should be taken 8 hours before the show, then after, well, i dont know, at the venue i suppose)

If you live outside Spain, I think they give the option to get the tickets sent to your house. At least I read that when I bought mines but I chose the option to pick them in the cash machine service.

Hello,

they gave me this option through the presale, but the separated payment went wrong (very strange, it was ok few minutes for the show, but for the postage option, not !!!!). I wasnt able to try again, so i suppose the ticket will be "waiting" inside one of the cash machine. hoping there is no deadline ! ( i have seen ticket should be taken 8 hours before the show, then after, well, i dont know, at the venue i suppose)

Picking them at the box office was apparently another ot the options you could choose.

If I were you, I'd try to pick them at the cash machine just in case. I don't know about a deadline though.

Picking them at the box office was apparently another ot the options you could choose.

If I were you, I'd try to pick them at the cash machine just in case. I don't know about a deadline though.

I'm picking them up at the box office (to the right of the main entrance and down some stairs), but there was a strange separate payment of 3 euros minimum. Bizarre that they didn't take the payment at the same time. I was worried that my credit card company would block the second transaction: a small payment over the internet is the sort of thing that thieves try after stealing your details.

In Calle San Bernardo, Madrid, last weekend. More tasteful than the rest of the posters on that wall.

Poster-1.jpg

Archived