2012.10.20 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

L.

Everyone is having problems, apparently they are putting more seated tickets right now, but not standing.

Interesting... I completely forgot you guys were 1 hour forward :(

I may just keep checking throughout the day in hope more standing tickets become available, how do you know this info?

Interesting... I completely forgot you guys were 1 hour forward :(

I may just keep checking throughout the day in hope more standing tickets become available, how do you know this info?

museabuse :), I'm an admin there, there's a lot of people commenting their quest to get tickets and seems like the online sale is being a nightmare.

Will try to keep you updated.

museabuse :), I'm an admin there, there's a lot of people commenting their quest to get tickets and seems like the online sale is being a nightmare.

Will try to keep you updated.

Never seen Museabuse.com but will look at it. It'll help improve my Spanish and my son's much better Spanish.

I had beed trying to buy tickets since 09:30 this morning (the usual - crash, blocked, too busy etc etc)...

However, being persintent I managed to buy four seating tickets together (about an hour ago) through Ticket Master. When the system says the seats are booked, it could be that someone's in the process of buying them, but with online security these days they may not get card verification and so in a matter of minutes, the seats are available again! So keep trying!!

Can't wait, this will be my first MUSE gig!

See you there!!! :eek:

Hello,

The selling process as a whole has been a complete Joke. There was a pre-sale on Tuesday and it seems that the majority of standing tickets were sold that day.

Today, standing tickets were available for about 5 minutes. People are sad, frustrated and feel abandoned. Not everybody wants to be seated or wants to pay a premium price.

AFTER being sold out, several sites still offered VIP tickets (for 170 euros) which came out about 50 at a time, sold out and were made available again.

People feel cheated.

That, many more reasons and that there is only ONE gig for TWO countries (Portugal) moved us to create an Hashtag on Twitter a few hours ago.

#WeNeedMoreGigsInSPAIN

Right now, we have more than a thousand tweets complaining about the situation and asking muse to either give us a new gig or move to a bigger location.

It would be great if you could help and spread the word.

Thanks!

Jordi.

Hello,

The selling process as a whole has been a complete Joke. There was a pre-sale on Tuesday and it seems that the majority of standing tickets were sold that day.

Today, standing tickets were available for about 5 minutes. People are sad, frustrated and feel abandoned. Not everybody wants to be seated or wants to pay a premium price.

AFTER being sold out, several sites still offered VIP tickets (for 170 euros) which came out about 50 at a time, sold out and were made available again.

People feel cheeted.

That, many more reasons and that there is only ONE gig for TWO countries (Portugal) moved us to create an Hashtag on Twitter a few hours ago.

#WeNeedMoreGigsInSPAIN

Right now, we have more than a thousand tweets complaining about the situation and asking muse to either give us a new gig or move to a bigger location.

It would be great if you could help and spread the word.

Thanks!

Jordi.

I must admit 3 gigs in France but 1 in Spain seems a bit harsh. I'd rather the 3 were in Spain.

It's a shame that it has been sold more tickets in the presale than in the official sale. They have played more times in Spain, so they should have known this would happen and should have make an effort in organizing it better. It's been a nightmare >_<

I have been all this morning trying to buy some tickets to the gig, the ticketmaster web was collapsed, the FNAC server have opened with 15 min delay, and other shops with 1 hour delay, so I consider that in this way is almost impossible to have a ticket.

I have to add that it's so suspicious that the're have been a lot of resale tickets since so early, a little strange...

It's a shame...I didn't know things would end like this:stunned:

I shouldn't complain, cause apparently Crowdsurge will send me my tickets (hope so), but it seems a pity for fans what has been done...

A disastrous lack of organization. I'm still freaking out.

the sale today was a total disaster, I can't believe I couldn't get a ticket yet... They disappeared really fast even with servers and pages collapsed, is that normal? NO. There was an awful organization and it was a cheat, the ticket servers sold almost every tickets before the official sales without any control...

I'm really annoying with all that stuff and I think it's really unfair so many fans who will be out of the concert because of that and there're hundreds of tickes on resales with exorbitant prices

this is a joke...

Yes tickets sold oul very fast.

Wish there was at least one more gig in Spain and one in Portugal.

The last time they played here in Madrid, they already exceeded the capacity of the venue, and they had played in Barcelona days before, and they had a gig in Portugal the day after.

Playing just one gig in the whole peninsula at Palacio de los Deportes which capacity is around 15.500 people (Palau San Jordi is 24.000) is... well, I'm not sure what are they thinking, really. If we add to all of this the poor organization by Live Nation, having three different presales and no leaving almost tickets for the official sale day, we can conclude the whole thing has been a total disaster.

I haven't posted on this in ages, but just thought I'd log in to say I'm going to this. :awesome: I've never been to Madrid and I'm dying to see Muse again (they failed to include an Irish date...) so I'm super excited! I don't know any Spanish but I'm going with my Dad so I reckon we won't have any problems as he's been to Spain a few times.

I didn't realise the general sale had been such a disaster; I was lucky enough to get mine in the pre-sale/lottery. Phew. :eek:

Archived