2012.10.20 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

L.

YES! I just got my ticket! :D

I couldn't hear my stupid alarm, so I was 35 minutes late, but still got General Area tickets, and it says that there are about 300 tickets for the GA, so check that Livenation site carefully guys :)

And Midnight26, thanks A LOT for your kind answer, seems that I won't have nice tickets this time, hehe.

Saludos extremeños, then ;)

In my first gig (2006) we started queuing at midday and we got front row, but I think that's impossible now. But if you just want a good place being there early in the morning should be enough.

You never know with these new musers, tho, there were people queuing for three days at Vicente Calderon.

For days?? O.O I can understand it but...I can't queue for 3 days! Hahaha, ok, early in the morning or so, I think! Thanks, Beibi!;)

New musers... I think perhaps Twilight has done much damage! :LOL:

Depends. The one ive been to in Madrid (calderón), I arrived when they were opening the doors and people just weren't queuing (besides maybe a few who wanted to get 1st row). We got 3rd or 4th row, and didn't have to fight, push or anything. We even stopped to take a few pics at the back when we got in. People just weren't interested in the big pink opening.

Pretty cool, if you ask me, I hate queuing. I'd never sleep in there to get a spot.

p.s.: oh, le twilight musers... hope they don't include neutron star collision on the setlist this time.

Hey, Midnight26, I have a question for you :)

Is it safe to get the tickets printed at the ATMs of La Caixa? I mean, is that the regular way to get tickets, or should I get them shipped with insurance (+13€ )?

Obviously I'm not Spanish, that's why I'm asking you. Thanks in advance.

Saludos charros ;)

I printed them at la caixa's atm machines before and never had any problem.

Unlike those bastards from crowdsurge, who charged me 6.65€ for the ticket shipping without asking! :moody:

Ahhh, good news!!! Me neither. I reallly hate queues...

I was thinking of maybe start queuing in the morning, but not camping cuz I can't spend the whole night before the gig in the street...:stunned:

I hope so, too. Neutron Star Collision is not that bad...but no for a gig, i think. For a gig I want other songs. This time? Did they include it on past setlist? :O

Thanks, anyway!:)

Ahhh, good news!!! Me neither. I reallly hate queues...

I was thinking of maybe start queuing in the morning, but not camping cuz I can't spend the whole night before the gig in the street...:stunned:

I hope so, too. Neutron Star Collision is not that bad...but no for a gig, i think. For a gig I want other songs. This time? Did they include it on past setlist? :O

Thanks, anyway!:)

I'm off to Madrid (again)! Nosebleed tickets, but never mind.

The standing section last time at Palacio was packed - it looked pretty scary from my position in the balcony. There were several queues to get in, such as the long one snaking past El Corte Ingles, but everyone was very mellow.

Am thinking of this as an alternative to Paris, coz OH is being stubborn about midweek gigs. But I'm bit nervous about going on my own - apart from anything else, I don't speak Spanish, so would be hopeless! :rolleyes:

Is this venue easy to get to via public transport?

The metro is just like the London underground, but cheaper and air conditioned, and the arena is less than 400m from three different stops. The district is full of expensive shops (think Kensington or Knightsbridge), so the hotels around there are not good value - there's better to be had elsewhere. A metro ticket from the airport to the city centre is 4.50 euros. The weather shouldn't be too bad at that time of year... :unsure:

Archived