2012.10.20 - Palacio de Deportes, Madrid, Spain

L.

:I have made the pre-ordering too! I haven't receive an email when the transaction is done but the did the payment It's ok? I don't understand nothing because they said that until 13th june they won't do that!:$

:I have made the pre-ordering too! I haven't receive an email when the transaction is done but the did the payment It's ok? I don't understand nothing because they said that until 13th june they won't do that!:$

I've read on the support topic that no one has received a confirmation mail, so I guess you shouldn't be worried about that ^^

I'm attending too, as far as they confirm me that I have my tickets :) I'm very excited about the idea of attending to a Muse concert, so pleeease summer run fast and let september arrives (with The 2nd Law) to go faster and get to October as soon as posible!

I'm not going to this gig, but I don't know if you're all aware, there is a pre-sale for this gig on Livenation tomorrow @ 9 :)

Yeah, I already knew it, but THANK YOU! The question is...what if I buy pre-sale tickets in Livenation and then Muse confirms me that I'm lucky with their application? :s

I'm confused...Duno what to do. :$

I'm not going to this gig, but I don't know if you're all aware, there is a pre-sale for this gig on Livenation tomorrow @ 9 :)

By tomorrow do you mean wednesday? That's what it says on their page.

Anyway, folks on the other thread say we sould get notification on the pre-reservation today, tuesday. http://tickets.muse.mu/en/

So I gess that if I don't get said confirmation I can go for livenation's presale tomorrow, right?

Am thinking of this as an alternative to Paris, coz OH is being stubborn about midweek gigs. But I'm bit nervous about going on my own - apart from anything else, I don't speak Spanish, so would be hopeless! :rolleyes:

Is this venue easy to get to via public transport?

I am going by hook or by crook. Sharing a room with Catherine. I think we have space too but you'd have to check with her. Really easy venue though.

Damn it! My money is still on hold, and I haven't received any mail from Muse, not even the unsuccessful notification.

I guess I'll have to try my best this Thursday, stupid system... :mad:

---

OK, I just got the unsuccessful mail :mad: :mad: :mad:

Am thinking of this as an alternative to Paris, coz OH is being stubborn about midweek gigs. But I'm bit nervous about going on my own - apart from anything else, I don't speak Spanish, so would be hopeless! :rolleyes:

Is this venue easy to get to via public transport?

Though I don't live in Madrid, I'm Spanish, and I have moved by tube several times there...And I really can tell you that Madrid's Metro (tube) is really intuitive and easy! Cleon_girl has shown you the page, just take any line to reach Goya Station (lines 2 and 4) or O'Donnell (line 6)

Map here:

http://www.metromadrid.es/en/viaja_en_metro/red_de_metro/planos/index.html

Hey, Midnight26, I have a question for you :)

Is it safe to get the tickets printed at the ATMs of La Caixa? I mean, is that the regular way to get tickets, or should I get them shipped with insurance (+13 )?

Obviously I'm not Spanish, that's why I'm asking you. Thanks in advance.

Saludos charros ;)

Mmmm...I've always picked up my tickets in Carrefour or El corte ingl, I mean, asociated shops with ticketmaster, but as far as I know, a lot of people get their tickets at the ATMs of La Caixa.

Some of them complain about the tickets...cuz they aren't as nice as the shipped or hand bought ones, hahahaha, but they are as authentic and useful as the others.

(And with nice I mean they aren't less prettier than the others, they are like these:

http://www.chochitopelao.com/imagenes/otros/entradas_muse_01.jpg

I don't know that guy... by the way, haha)

So, yeah, of course you can. In fact, in a muse spanish forum quite a lot of people get their tickets at ServiCaixa, so... if you wanna save those 13€, ServiCaixa is a good option! ;)

Sorry if I've messed up a little bit!:$

ps. Charros? Hahahaha! Nice you know about charros...but, though i'm studying here, I'm from the beautiful Extremadura!

Archived