2012.10.16 - Park&Suites Arena, Montpellier, France

L.

i fancy this too.

have already booked a room at said hotel just in case!

booked it through hotels.com

is that the one thats 1 mile or 1.3 miles away from the airport? i was contemplating staying near the SNCF as im going to paris the next day

is that the one thats 1 mile or 1.3 miles away from the airport? i was contemplating staying near the SNCF as im going to paris the next day

not sure really! the map puts it on a roundabout by the venue (and I can see it on Google street view) but the address is a different road so it's a bit confusing!

not sure really! the map puts it on a roundabout by the venue (and I can see it on Google street view) but the address is a different road so it's a bit confusing!

to the left of the airport? Roland Garos street?

the hotel is just above the roundabout.. and.. it even has a KFC on the street ..

and its also fully booked!

when i booked, there were only 4 rooms left i think.

if i unbook, i will post on here so someone has the chance for the room. :)

(though I'm really hoping Not to unbook!)

cheaper ones are standing and side tier two unreserved I think. Oh crap about that hotel!

that's what i thought but then it said something about "free seats" which i took to be unreserved seating. Maybe it's like Wembley did.

See you there :)

would be good to finally meet you! don't think we have met yet... and yeah. I was on the P&S Arena website (what was with the 10am/11am weirdness?! Did anyone else have that?) and the seating plan had the yellow blobs for floor and tier two... wonder if it will be wristband/one-in-one-out for each bit? We'll be there early though as the flight from Luton is 6.10am :sleepy:

Will go to this if Muse don't announce any warm up shows before hand. Want to be at the first gig!

By the way, Tracy and Lee, did you guys book hotels? Can I maybe pitch in for a space in your room if I can come to this?

The room I booked is a twin and dd2 is coming with me, no idea how easy it might be to sneak a spare in, sorry! Room was cheap though, £24 per person

Moving to Montpellier in October for a couple of years but didn't manage to get the tickets in time.

So...if anyone has or knows where to get a pair of seated or standing, please let me know! If I can't get them for around face value I'll give it a miss on this occasion...alternatively if anyone has a couple of spares and wants to crash at my place after the show let me know!

P.S. EasyJet fly once or twice per day direct from Gatwick. I make the trip almost every month.

Will go to this if Muse don't announce any warm up shows before hand. Want to be at the first gig!

By the way, Tracy and Lee, did you guys book hotels? Can I maybe pitch in for a space in your room if I can come to this?

if you mean me, then yes, hotel is booked.. if you need a roof you can crash! but im looking to get to the arena queue no later than midday-ish

Archived