Charging more for tickets so that they can do less gigs?

I don't know either :LOL:

They're sell-outs because they only play large venues. Their UK tour schedule reads like an American band's, not a UK one. Oh, and the first time I saw Muse it cost me £20. I'd hazard to guess that these are far more expensive.

Besides, seeing Muse before they "made it big" gives me :cool: points, so I can call them whatever I want.

Still, I'm hoping for another OoS... sadly all signs so far seem to indicate another "TerrorStorm " debacle. He never learns, that lad....

They're sell-outs because they only play large venues. Their UK tour schedule reads like an American band's, not a UK one. Oh, and the first time I saw Muse it cost me £20. I'd hazard to guess that these are far more expensive.

Besides, seeing Muse before they "made it big" gives me :cool: points, so I can call them whatever I want.

Still, I'm hoping for another OoS... sadly all signs so far seem to indicate another "TerrorStorm " debacle. He never learns, that lad....

Why have I been having such a hard time figuring out if people are serious or not lately? Are people just saying extra stupid things or am I losing my touch :(

Why have I been having such a hard time figuring out if people are serious or not lately? Are people just saying extra stupid things or am I losing my touch :(

I feel the same way :$

The weird thing is, I got the email, that says "PAYMENT RECEIVED". I go check my card online and it doesn't say anything about it. WTF??

what about Israel!?

PLEASE COME TO ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the perfect place to ask, as we're 100% sure that Matt, Dom, Chris and Tom read this thread.

what about Israel!?

PLEASE COME TO ISRAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1 but actually I'm not that sure how much I really want them to come here... the gig culture here is horrible!!! much better and fun fly abroad to see them.

This is the perfect place to ask, as we're 100% sure that Matt, Dom, Chris and Tom read this thread.

They may do ;) Those guys are somewhat unpredictable. THEY'RE BEHIND YOU.

They may do ;) Those guys are somewhat unpredictable. THEY'RE BEHIND YOU.

You were right :eek: I punched Matt because of the crappy setlists, he promised me they'll play Assassin and Muscle Museum and get rid of GL, UD and FG. No need to thank me :cool:

You were right :eek: I punched Matt because of the crappy setlists, he promised me they'll play Assassin and Muscle Museum and get rid of GL, UD and FG. No need to thank me :cool:

Where's Dead Star?! For shame.. :noey:

:p

Less than ten hours till all tix for Paris are gone...It's gonna be epic to get them in hands in a few hours...

Edited by MatthieuBelAmi

I'm trying to purchase tickets via the link but it's asking for a presale code which hasn't been sent. Was this sent separately?

Anyone looking for the Presale code, go back into Teleticket and try again. They have now removed the Presale request....and I think I've got my tickets for Antwerp!

I didn't think this experience of purchasing tickets for Muse could get any worse...but I was wrong. The stress!!!!!

Edited by Florenceblue

This is the link people were sent (well, some) when they were unsuccessful with the ticket "lottery" a couple of days ago. Teleticket were requesting a presale code, which I didn't receive so spent 15 minutes trying to look for the bloody code. Anyway, they amended their website application form removing this and I've now received a reference number and am awaiting a confirmation email to say I've got tickets.

Okay people: I'm ready!

I'm in work clobber so I can go straight after this, which is making Muse ticket-buying seem very formal :LOL:.

I've got all the links open across two computers and my bank has FINALLY processed the payment of the 'lottery' ticket that I was allocated, so I can breathe a sigh of relief at not having to fight to the death for second-night syndrome tickets :p.

Good luck, chaps. I hope this isn't gonna be as stressful as the last couple of days have been!