For the O2 gigs the minimum standing age is 16, right? Also is standing worth it if you are quite short - I'm worried I'll get stuck near the back and won't be able to see anything!

Thanks!

I have used 3 different PCs and 2 laptops and I cannot get page to display on any of them. I enter in all my details and get told to use a different card. Have tried 5 different cards all with sufficient funds - any ideas anyone???? Getting desperate here

How about using different internet browsers?

Maybe the problem is something to do with a lot of users on at the same time? There's still a few days to go. Is there a contact you can email for advice on the main website perhaps? Strange that none of your 5 cards worked.

Have contacted the site but dont expect an answer anytime soon. This is doing my head in :(

How about using different internet browsers?

I did that. 1st one wasn't showing the total/complete payment button and neither card was accepted when I pressed enter.

Second one, the payment button was there and the 2nd card was accepted (1st one was denied for no good reason).

Have contacted the site but dont expect an answer anytime soon. This is doing my head in :(

Aw, hope they get in touch soon. It's not 1st come 1st served, so as long as you get there by Sunday you'll be fine.

Don't worry, there's time left :)

I did that. 1st one wasn't showing the total/complete payment button and neither card was accepted when I pressed enter.

Second one, the payment button was there and the 2nd card was accepted (1st one was denied for no good reason).

Care to share which browsers did what? :p

good idea

will try ta !!!!

Apparently Internet Explorer has been working badly for some.

Try Chrome or Firefox.

Don't worry, there's time left :)

Care to share which browsers did what? :p

Internet Explorer - bad

Google Chrome (is that a browser? :unsure: ) - good

Apparently Internet Explorer has been working badly for some.

Try Chrome or Firefox.

I can verify this :yesey:

I've being trying on chrome since the dates were announced - no success here.

goning to try safari.

I've being trying on chrome since the dates were announced - no success here.

goning to try safari.

Good luck!

The thing is how many people will create a new account just to get 4 tickets that they could sale on ebay if they're lucky? I know no system can be safe from touts but I don't know what to think of that system.

I'm not even gonna try to be sneaky. I suppose if you create 2 accounts and login at a diff location for one of the purchases it could work. But I'm guessing under normal circumstances dups would be discovered regardless of the email address because they'll be checking IP addresses.

Starting with Europe like last tour I see. I guess that means America early next year if we're following trends. I'll keep my eyes open.

safari no work for me.

balls.

Maybe you need to try someone else's credit card, friend/relative?

Apart from this official board application thing... Is there gonne be some special presale like last tour? (You could buy tickets a week or so earlier by entering a code.)

Guest Batman.
Apart from this official board application thing... Is there gonne be some special presale like last tour? (You could buy tickets a week or so earlier by entering a code.)

Nope, this is it, by the looks of things. General sale starts on the 14th.