Get a grip?

The dub step influence on the track completely works and sounds awesome. What is it about dubstep that you can't handle? Is it too hardcore and makes you wet your pants? Open your minds not everything is safe and coldplay sort it out kids!

That album trailer sounds awesome lets have some more rocking out shiz on there please.

end of transmission.

Barcode

Get a grip?

The dub step influence on the track completely works and sounds awesome. What is it about dubstep that you can't handle? Is it too hardcore and makes you wet your pants? Open your minds not everything is safe and coldplay sort it out kids!

That album trailer sounds awesome lets have some more rocking out shiz on there please.

end of transmission.

Barcode

I'm having another one of those moments where my mind is conflicted on whether I should sigh or laugh.

Get a grip?

end of transmission.

Barcode

Get a grip

Mine was just a joke with "get a grip" :chuckle: however, :yesey: Fury has fat beats (another working title was "New Slow & Fat") :awesome: BRING IT BACK, IDIOTS

I always wished that fury was an example of the direction they would take. It's just so immense, and to be honest, pretty bad ass.

Get a grip?

end of transmission.

Barcode

smh

Just thought i'd put this out there. I've heard from a friend in the industry that the dubstep was put out to create a buzz and that it is only one small part of one song. Which makes me happy :)

:yesey: it was the most likely possibility, indeed

i've been with MUSE from the start and they haven't let me down yet (well apart from that last twi-shite single). I personally preferred the harder rockier stuff like stockholm syndrome and microcuts while also loving anything dark hard and evil so that unsustainable sample sounds mind blowing!

Keep up the good work MUSE and if you lose a few "new n00b" fans because they can't hack anything that's a bit heavy and experimental then so be it. :p

i've been with MUSE from the start and they haven't let me down yet (well apart from that last twi-shite single). I personally preferred the harder rockier stuff like stockholm syndrome and microcuts while also loving anything dark hard and evil so that unsustainable sample sounds mind blowing!

Keep up the good work MUSE and if you lose a few "new n00b" fans because they can't hack anything that's a bit heavy and experimental then so be it. :p

Bloody well right!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Just thought i'd put this out there. I've heard from a friend in the industry that the dubstep was put out to create a buzz and that it is only one small part of one song. Which makes me happy :)

That's what I figured. I hope the album has the same heaviness overall, though.

Totally agree with all you have said.

…if true, why does that make me more disappointed than anything else? :LOL: I can also say that I'm completely unsurprised, though.

Mine was just a joke with "get a grip" :chuckle: however, :yesey: Fury has fat beats (another working title was "New Slow & Fat") :awesome: BRING IT BACK, IDIOTS

I always wished that fury was an example of the direction they would take. It's just so immense, and to be honest, pretty bad ass.

Why the talk of Fury? Just because of fury on this thread? I only ask because for some reason the orchestral part of The 2nd Law trailer made me think of Fury but I couldn't work out why. I think it makes me feel similar as to when I'm listening to Fury.

Thought it would be something like that. :D

Why the talk of Fury? Just because of fury on this thread? I only ask because for some reason the orchestral part of The 2nd Law trailer made me think of Fury but I couldn't work out why. I think it makes me feel similar as to when I'm listening to Fury.

The orchestral part? I thought people brought Fury up because the slow heavy rhythm is similar to the dubsteppy part?

These genre/structure/similarity things are driving me mad. If I had been told the new album will go to direction of Fury, I had been all :dance: If I had been told it's like the dupstep/whateverelectronica examples, I had been :vomit: Now they say it's about the same :confused:

The orchestral part? I thought people brought Fury up because the slow heavy rhythm is similar to the dubsteppy part?

These genre/structure/similarity things are driving me mad. If I had been told the new album will go to direction of Fury, I had been all :dance: If I had been told it's like the dupstep/whateverelectronica examples, I had been :vomit: Now they say it's about the same :confused:

There is no freaking dubstep in this equation. Also, don't pinhole electronic music. It's a very broad category.

Archived