She probably meant Microcuts. I haven't seen any pic in Unomuse.

It was after RAH. I was so annoyed.

Do you have any proof of this? I've just checked the RAH thread the only people who posted pics were me, Emma, Becky and Anne. All definately our own. I also posted one of Jen with her Dino because well her dinos are quite famous these days. I'm pretty sure none of these pictures are yours and I can't think where else they would be. I pretty am much like the CCTV system on that site and I'd tell you

Microcuts have soooo many of my photos, the bastards! :mad:
+1 The only thing you can do is put your name on all your pictures....but I have waaay to many pics *sigh* problem is they take them from your flickr too so the only thing you can do is copy protect your flickr so noone can download yours pics :(

Yeah, I have my Flickr set so people can't download pictures.. but when I want to save a photo on Flickr, I just take a screen grab if they're protecting them. My photos were stolen way before Flickr was around - there are photos I only posted on my journal that have ended up on there. I'd love to know how they got them. Oh well. I guess photographs are taken to be shared.
I don't mind the sharing but giving credit is the least they should do, and sometimes they do but mostly they all get uploaded without any credit or where they get them from and thats what really annoys me. :mad:

I don't mind the sharing but giving credit is the least they should do, and sometimes they do but mostly they all get uploaded without any credit or where they get them from and thats what really annoys me. :mad:

Yeah, that's what annoyed me. IW ouldn't have minded if they'd given me credit.

Oh man, I've got the major comedown now. I need a Muser meet soon!

Yeah, that's what annoyed me. IW ouldn't have minded if they'd given me credit.

Oh man, I've got the major comedown now. I need a Muser meet soon!

Yeah I emailed them loads complaining about it but never had a reply, which is why I totally avoid that place now. If they want to steal fine...but i dont wanna be part of that place :(

Yeaah, will have a pop into the northern meetup thread and see if we can arrange something :)

I'd love to see videos of the people around me, too. I was in the pit, about third row (second at one stage :( ) a bit to the left of the stage... thing is, I took my mother to the gig, she loves Muse, too, but she was soo afraid when people started moshing, now she says it's not true, so I'd love to find a hint of evidence :LOL:

I'd love to see videos of the people around me, too. I was in the pit, about third row (second at one stage :( ) a bit to the left of the stage... thing is, I took my mother to the gig, she loves Muse, too, but she was soo afraid when people started moshing, now she says it's not true, so I'd love to find a hint of evidence :LOL:

I was stood to the left, too (Matt's side?). You might have been next to me!

Archived