Well Marley Park - which was gorgeous - was and is the first time for me and wow what have I been doing with my life!! I should have been following this band around them the world and I could have learnt the harmonica by now and maybe had a place doing harmonica understudy. It was totally amazing. I just can't believe how good they are really. Especially Matt. I've listened to them so much on my own but to go to Dublin and see them live was a very good move on my part so well done me!

And now I shall do some time travel back to their first tour. :LOL:

muse totally raped you! good shit :D

I was one of those arseholes who brought a flag! Though, it wasn't the Irish one (we're american), and we were all the way in the back so it wasn't in the way. I was really upset about that, though; not getting a wristband. We travelled 3000 miles and spent close to 2 grand on the whole trip, only to have one of the irish guys we were staying with be let off late from work. We ended up leaving at 3pm. I was ready to go at 9 am!!!! :(

Anways... we ultimately had a really good time! We pissed off a lot of people in the back - moshing around during all the breakdowns. Though, most of them weren't even Muse fans, so it didn't bother me. If they had been Muse fans, they would have been moshing with us as well! :-P

My friend and I eventually made our way up to the barrier during Muse. It was pretty intense up there! I dropped my video camera in the midst of all the pushing and shoving. So If anyone found the camera, do upload the video inside it. I filmed the entire line outside (queue) for the entrance of the gig and really wanted other Muse fans to see that!

Again, if you found a camera lying on the ground, congratulations - it's yours! Just please upload the queue tape!

Thanks!

I was one of those arseholes who brought a flag! Though, it wasn't the Irish one (we're american), and we were all the way in the back so it wasn't in the way. I was really upset about that, though; not getting a wristband. We travelled 3000 miles and spent close to 2 grand on the whole trip, only to have one of the irish guys we were staying with be let off late from work. We ended up leaving at 3pm. I was ready to go at 9 am!!!! :(

Anways... we ultimately had a really good time! We pissed off a lot of people in the back - moshing around during all the breakdowns. Though, most of them weren't even Muse fans, so it didn't bother me. If they had been Muse fans, they would have been moshing with us as well! :-P

My friend and I eventually made our way up to the barrier during Muse. It was pretty intense up there! I dropped my video camera in the midst of all the pushing and shoving. So If anyone found the camera, do upload the video inside it. I filmed the entire line outside (queue) for the entrance of the gig and really wanted other Muse fans to see that!

Again, if you found a camera lying on the ground, congratulations - it's yours! Just please upload the queue tape!

Thanks!

Ah that was you walking down the queue filming.

Hi plus_mig and Taperjeans girl too!:)

Hellooooo!!! you were asleep when i left, i wanted to say pwoper goodbye to you roomie!

glad you had an awesome time :happy:

muse totally raped you! good shit :D

well I wouldn't have put it quite like that but yeah you're right!:happy:

:LOL::LOL:

somehow i wouldnt mind muse rape :$

see some of you people at V today! bring on the UFO :D

Thanks!

Sorry you lost your camera:( maybe worth trying to contact Marley park in case by some small chance it was handed in?

Im on a MAJOR post gig comedown atm so ill upload and post stuff later when im feeling better . but omg . my 6th and best muse gig so far <3

Loved meeting everyone too

So many inside jokes that keep me laughing

It was so amazing

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR MAKING IT THAT MUCH MORE AMAZING

and sorry i totally ruined everyones getting home plans with my first aid trip and all :$

Hey, Hope you're OK - what happened - we were in the middle of the queue near the front and couldn't see anything?

- and there we were blaming the security for doing a shit job:LOL:, and the full buses took ages to leave the site anyway.

just sit back tonight and watch Muse on TV in the comfort of your armchair with a nice cuppa :LOL:

Please everyone keep your fingers/toes/willies etc crossed for me today as I have to go in to see if our local camera shop has recovered all my photo's and vids of Marlay from my stupid memory card :eek: Trying not to panic as also a load of photos of my bro and sis who are over from Australia and who I've not seen for 7 years on it also :(

(Anways... we ultimately had a really good time! We pissed off a lot of people in the back - moshing around during all the breakdowns. Though, most of them weren't even Muse fans, so it didn't bother me. If they had been Muse fans, they would have been moshing with us as well! :-P)

I am one of the people who you pissed off. I am fanatical about Muse and so was at the concert to watch and listen to the greatest band on earth, not to be pushed about by some idiots. How about having some respect for others?

I am one of the people who you pissed off. I am fanatical about Muse and so was at the concert to watch and listen to the greatest band on earth, not to be pushed about by some idiots. How about having some respect for others?

First of all, we never pushed anyone. We may have bumped into you on accident, but it was never intentional. If you were one of the people we did bump into, you would have already recieved an apology (unless you're the douchebag who wanted to look cool infront of your girlfriend by calling us a bunch of "stupid yanks" and telling us to "fu** off").

It's not about a lack of respect; we weren't out to intentionaly piss people off. It's about losing yourself in the music, not being capable of retaining the adrenaline rush you get from experiencing such an awesome power like Muse.

If they had an area for people to go crazy in, we would have been in there. Trust me.

:)

First of all, we never pushed anyone. We may have bumped into you on accident, but it was never intentional. If you were one of the people we did bump into, you would have already recieved an apology (unless you're the douchebag who wanted to look cool infront of your girlfriend by calling us a bunch of "stupid yanks" and telling us to "fu** off").

It's not about a lack of respect; we weren't out to intentionaly piss people off. It's about losing yourself in the music, not being capable of retaining the adrenaline rush you get from experiencing such an awesome power like Muse.

If they had an area for people to go crazy in, we would have been in there. Trust me.

:)

Well it can't have been you who was pushing us as there were no apologies, in fact they told a girl in front of us to f off and lighten up. I did my fair share of jumping to the music, its the pretend fighting and pushing that gets on my nerves. Glad you enjoyed the gig

Well it can't have been you who was pushing us as there were no apologies, in fact they told a girl in front of us to f off and lighten up. I did my fair share of jumping to the music, its the pretend fighting and pushing that gets on my nerves. Glad you enjoyed the gig

it's a fine line to what's acceptable at a concert:

here's what I had posted on the "The Aftermath" thread:

"Would just like to throw my tuppence worth in here about the crowd.

The vast majority of the crowd were brilliant but there were a few very small sections in the pit who were out of control. Yes I know I can f**k off if I don’t like it but why are you people at a MUSE concert? Assholes who can’t handle there drink and have no idea of their surroundings, who didn’t seem interested in watching anything on stage. Just interested in pushing and shoving into others. In the pit there should be jumping, pushing and shoving, it’s a f***ing concert (as I have said many times in the past) but this was a drunken mess.

I have seen Metallica, Iron Maiden & WASP, been in the thick of it and loved it.

My main problem would be they didn’t seem to be fans of MUSE. Even when Kasabian played lively songs, these guys thought it was mosh pit time – dicks.

Go to a gig more suited to moshing and see how long you last. Some of these people could barely stand upright they were so drunk. I love to have a drink before, during and after a gig, if possible.

This does not mean: drink until I feel sick, then try and jump the queue into the gig, then spin around like a demented man-child with elbows raised and eyes rolling in my head.

Good got that off my chest!"

Archived