Stockholm Syndrome backing track (synth + piano)?

Gohenko

Now, I'm just gonna put this out here, because I have searched for a good SS backing track for a while now and haven't found anything useful yet.

Basically, if anyone has a good backing track for Stockholm Syndrome that has only synth and piano from the chorus, I'd like to have it. Our band is currently playing that song in rehearsals, and we have a gig coming in a few weeks and we'd like to play it there, but the chorus just feels kinda...empty without those arpeggios and piano chords.

And yes, we have tried to get a pianist to come and play either the chords or arpeggios, but with no luck...

Now, I'm just gonna put this out here, because I have searched for a good SS backing track for a while now and haven't found anything useful yet.

Basically, if anyone has a good backing track for Stockholm Syndrome that has only synth and piano from the chorus, I'd like to have it. Our band is currently playing that song in rehearsals, and we have a gig coming in a few weeks and we'd like to play it there, but the chorus just feels kinda...empty without those arpeggios and piano chords.

And yes, we have tried to get a pianist to come and play either the chords or arpeggios, but with no luck...

Yeah I've got one on my computer that I found like 6 years ago... I'll find it for you and upload it somewhere.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Hey man, i tried to download the mp3 for stockholm syndrome synth track that you posted but the link seems to be broken :( i want to know if you can send that synth track to me if you have no trouble! i need that track too much ps. sorry for my english, i am from mexico. Thank you!

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived