Muse andy

Matt's highest note ?

watch this and tell me what you think then.

The highest in that is a C#6, and it's from Agitated.

Are you done ignoring the answers you get?

Edited by Tjet

You know, notes CAN be pitched, so we don't have to guess or think. We can actually tell.

His highest in studio is Hyper Music and Dead Star(A5)

His highest live is Agitated(C6/C#6)

damnit!

I disagree.

Fact is the one thing that you can't disagree with. It's like a creationist saying that dinosaur bones were made by God to test their faith, just no.

Fact is the one thing that you can't disagree with. It's like a creationist saying that dinosaur bones were made by God to test their faith, just no.

Umm that's just a myth perpetrated by the Jews because it is in fact them that buried the dinosaur bones.

#ArrestedDevelopment101

Right at the start of dead star and just after 2.50 in hyper music.

Do you mean the "woo!" In Dead Star? And I'm guessing that's the backing vocals for HM.

God, I'm confused! A friend who is new to Muse commented on how high Matt's voice is. I want to direct her to his highest, falsetto note on a studio recording. Which one shoul I choose?:(

God, I'm confused! A friend who is new to Muse commented on how high Matt's voice is. I want to direct her to his highest, falsetto note on a studio recording. Which one shoul I choose?:(

Probably should play her Micro Cuts or Showbiz. Doesn't technically contain the highest note recorded in studio but it's probably impressive enough.

Probably should play her Micro Cuts or Showbiz. Doesn't technically contain the highest note recorded in studio but it's probably impressive enough.

Thanks!:)

I believe there is a video on YouTube somewhere that enhances the vocals or it can be heard if you really listen through headphones. Between 3:00 and 4:00 of Survival he backs the guitar solo with vocals. Not sure if this is his highest note but I’d imagine it’s somewhere close. I’m not an expert by the way haha... Tjet would probably be the best person to ask.

It’s a G#5, same note as the last “I’ll gonna wiiiiin” In the lead vocals, and same highest note as in Micro Cuts and Showbiz.