Matt's highest note ?

Muse andy

Fact is the one thing that you can't disagree with. It's like a creationist saying that dinosaur bones were made by God to test their faith, just no.

Umm that's just a myth perpetrated by the Jews because it is in fact them that buried the dinosaur bones.

#ArrestedDevelopment101

• 6 years later...
God, I'm confused! A friend who is new to Muse commented on how high Matt's voice is. I want to direct her to his highest, falsetto note on a studio recording. Which one shoul I choose?:(

Probably should play her Micro Cuts or Showbiz. Doesn't technically contain the highest note recorded in studio but it's probably impressive enough.

God, I'm confused! A friend who is new to Muse commented on how high Matt's voice is. I want to direct her to his highest, falsetto note on a studio recording. Which one shoul I choose?:(

I believe there is a video on YouTube somewhere that enhances the vocals or it can be heard if you really listen through headphones. Between 3:00 and 4:00 of Survival he backs the guitar solo with vocals. Not sure if this is his highest note but I’d imagine it’s somewhere close. I’m not an expert by the way haha... Tjet would probably be the best person to ask.

Archived