National Novel Writing Month (NaNoWriMo)

Lyssapire

The good news is the sex scene is almost done. bwahahahaha.

Nice. ;) A friend of mine and her husband are both writing for NaNo. One night, early on in the month, they both decided to write until they got to a good stopping point. For the husband it was a fight scene, or a death scene (I can't remember exactly). For the wife it was a sex scene.

My novel has no sex (mostly because, since I haven't had it yet, I don't know how to write about it), but there are some makeout moments. Oh, and my main character just met Dom. This chapter is SO much fun to write.

Nice. ;) A friend of mine and her husband are both writing for NaNo. One night, early on in the month, they both decided to write until they got to a good stopping point. For the husband it was a fight scene, or a death scene (I can't remember exactly). For the wife it was a sex scene.

My novel has no sex (mostly because, since I haven't had it yet, I don't know how to write about it), but there are some makeout moments. Oh, and my main character just met Dom. This chapter is SO much fun to write.

:D

I really need to get writing.

Another day come and gone and I didn't have the guts to kill off one of my favorite characters. This is way harder than I thought it would be. I got some fine tuning done, and wrote the massive plot twist for the ending, though.

Starting to get sort of confident about the story, actually.

Another day come and gone and I didn't have the guts to kill off one of my favorite characters. This is way harder than I thought it would be. I got some fine tuning done, and wrote the massive plot twist for the ending, though.

Starting to get sort of confident about the story, actually.

Well that's good.

I have to kill off my main character, but I'm kinda good with it.

• 2 weeks later...

I never really set a goal, I just wanted to finish my short story and I did. I mean, there's always editing, and I am still tinkering, but the main story is done.

I am actually quite proud of it. Even if it is a little fangirly for my taste. (But certainly not the worst I have ever read.)

I almost feel like sharing this one...almost.:$

I never really set a goal, I just wanted to finish my short story and I did. I mean, there's always editing, and I am still tinkering, but the main story is done.

I am actually quite proud of it. Even if it is a little fangirly for my taste. (But certainly not the worst I have ever read.)

I almost feel like sharing this one...almost.:$

I want to read it! Perhaps I could beta it for you?

Ha ha, I was just sitting here thinking of a way to share it. I am considering blogging it, and then leaving the link here...

I haven't decided I want to share it yet, and it's still rough in some places. Gotta add some detail to a couple scenes, and I am not entirely happy with some transitions...If I decide to share, I will link it up here...

Ha ha, I was just sitting here thinking of a way to share it. I am considering blogging it, and then leaving the link here...

I haven't decided I want to share it yet, and it's still rough in some places. Gotta add some detail to a couple scenes, and I am not entirely happy with some transitions...If I decide to share, I will link it up here...

Cool!

• 11 months later...

Archived