SirLordMathias

Hey, I recently decided that I wanted to cover Stockholm Syndrome with my band but I have a problem. I was wondering if any of you guys know where to get the synth track that plays in the back during the chorus? It's just so amazing that covering the song without it wouldn't be as awesome.

Also, if I get the synth track, how would I use it? I'm just not sure how it would work as in if the drummer would have to be listening to a metronome during the show to match with the synth? Will it have to plug my laptop in the sound system and have someone click play at that part? It just seem like it would be a hassle and complicated but if there's an easy way to do it that I would like to know.

Thanks dudios.

you'd beed a whole click track running through (at least) your drummers ears for the whole song. pan the click to the left side and have the synth panned to the right side and have only the right side coming through the PA and both to the in ear monitors.

I was thinking of doing a guitar cover of MOTP.

I have a Digitech Whammy, and Cubase, and the MIDI File but do I actually need any sort of MIDI cables? For example, the MIDI input on the side of the Whammy, does there need to be a cable there?

Thanks.

I was thinking of doing a guitar cover of MOTP.

I have a Digitech Whammy, and Cubase, and the MIDI File but do I actually need any sort of MIDI cables? For example, the MIDI input on the side of the Whammy, does there need to be a cable there?

Thanks.

Yes you need a USB to MIDI cable to plug into the whammy. Cubase will send the signal through that.

For MOTP look in the dedicated thread for that song.

I wonder if anyone would bother putting the effort in/is it worth the time to make a locked sticky thread with a post for each song. Each post containing all relevant information for that song. Like links to the best tabs, effects etc.

I wonder if anyone would bother putting the effort in/is it worth the time to make a locked sticky thread with a post for each song. Each post containing all relevant information for that song. Like links to the best tabs, effects etc.

^Best idea i've seen on the internet in 15 years

Archived