Should The Love Boat be renamed?  

113 members have voted

1. 1. Should The Love Boat be renamed?

• Yes. It should be renamed "Community."
    • Yes, but something other than "Community" or "Love Boat."
    • No!! Keep the Love Boat afloat!
    • No. Sink the boat & delete the entire section. Muahaha!

My real name is Samantha :p

As long as I get a post from you in mine :awesome:

A post in my boat would be nice too :awesome: Nah, just kidding :pNo I'm not :ninja:

But I don't have ffffffriends

Aww, I'll be your fwiend! :D

What I was going to suggest is pretty much the same thing everyone else has been posting with changing the description and keeping the name. To me, a love boat is cool. It's a funny, odd name and that sort of describes who we are. We're funny, odd, and slightly creepy, but that's why people love each other, for their weird things about them. In your love boat, you can appreciate, laugh, have fun and enjoy. Another word for that would be love. We don't want to sink. Community's unfriendly, very generic. I know I seem like I'm ranting but I'd rather a love boat than something that just happens to be in the Community forum. If you've got a love boat, it's your boat, it's sort of an honor that people appreciate you and all. If you change it to 'Community' it just becomes a thread to me. Love boats are love boats, please don't change them. And I'm probably not going to suggest an alternative because, personally, I don't think any other name could be better than love boat. I don't see why Love Boat has to change, the description should in order to accomodate the new needs/requests of new users and group threads, but the name shouldn't change, just takes the fun out of it.

Archived