Yup. He really needs to get his head out of his ass and gain some perspective. He's so insulated now in his fame that he likely never will though. Shame.

He says that happened to him when Pablo Honey came out and that he became a bit of a jerk but I don`t think that phase every stopped.

He says that happened to him when Pablo Honey came out and that he became a bit of a jerk but I don`t think that phase every stopped.

He's got so many rabid fans with their lips sewn to his ass that he's unlikely to gain perspective any time soon. The only thing that changed after Pablo Honey is that he stopped doing stupid things with his hair. :LOL: His head went deep into the dark chocolate then, and has never re-emerged. Maybe when he hits 60 or something......

I really would like to know what he was thinking when he did that. It's not even interesting because of how different it is. It's just terrible.

I heard something a while ago that his hair mixed with the green screen so they dyed it red so it would stand out for the Bliss video, but there's probably loads of different versions. I think he also mentioned in an interview that he met some hairdressers at a bar and was supposed to get a haircut, but they 'bleached my hair, and I woke up red!" Who knows what the hell he's thinking most of the time...

Oh Jesus, I really suck at paying attention! I was looking and then I was hurrying and wasn't reading it, red and hair made me think of Matt, and careless mistakes make me look ike a fool once again. Well done :facepalm:

But actually on topic (I think) he looks terrible with a pontail and all that :noey:

Ya lol been there.

On topic though I think Bellamy's opinion on this is that Thom Yorke's hair sucks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived