Little idea I have

johndamelio39

So i got a tattoo of MUSE about 4/5 years ago and I want to expand on it.

My idea was to have them autograph the tattoo and then have the autographs tattooed over it, I am thinkin it would be a pretty cool idea.

When I saw them at ACC I was approached by 102.1 the Edge's intern army, they liked my tattoo and they asked to take a picture of it to post on their website! I thought it was pretty cool.

So i was thinking if enough muse fans thought my idea was cool, perhaps next time muse plays in toronto, maybe 102.1 could hook me up with the oppertunity to get this done. just a thought.

Attatched is the picture from the 102.1 edge website

(if the photo is small, i converted the "muse" logo into a bar code

1472111643_musettat.jpg.b46cccfd23e5c8ec2ca1675330889d3a.jpg

I'm a bit confused, do you want autographs of the band or autographs or the autograph of your tattoo? :confused:

Your arm's muscly, nice tattoo :chuckle:

My bad I must not have been clear enough, I want them to autograph the tattoo itself, with a pen, on my arm, then I will go to a tattoo shop and have them tattoo over the autograph, making it permanent

My bad I must not have been clear enough, I want them to autograph the tattoo itself, with a pen, on my arm, then I will go to a tattoo shop and have them tattoo over the autograph, making it permanent

Oh, ok. I think it's a cool idea, but I wouldn't do it if it were me since I haven't liked Muse for years and years and don't really like tattoos much, but seeing as I'm not you I say you should do it :)

What if you end up not liking the band when you get older? :erm:

Do it if you want, I've known people to tattoo autographs and sometimes they're really proud and happy with them. Wouldn't it be more sensible/safe to maybe just take something material for them to sign and then frame it though?

i do have some rare vinyls and singles of the band but i figured since they have been my favorite source of music since 2000, it was quite fitting to get a permanent souvenier. Believe me i always consider the longterm opinion of my tattoos, the idea of the muse logo was sitting on my mind for over 2 years before i got it done, considering i have been a fan for over 12 years i cannot see myself regretting it lol.

Sounds cool :happy:

What if you end up not liking the band when you get older? :erm:

It's still a memory, and that's the main purpose of tattoos to some people. They remind of past and happy or sad things. Most of people who have lots of tattoos admit that their first tattoo is ugly and stupid as hell, but they wouldn't give up of them, because they are memories.

Archived