Argentinian Musers Thread

aRgentina

it's about time we lose to our rivals for those crap players learn that if they get money, they have to work... not fight :rolleyes:

bah.. fotebol :p

we should talk about better things :D

WE WON!!!! YEY!!! :D:):p:LOL:

U R RIGHT...LET'S TALK ABOUT MUSE! TODAY IS MATT'S BIRTHDAY!!! 27TH!!!

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y M A T T !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:)

Hola hermanos...

have any of you heard something about Radiohead in sudamerica??? :)

we are forgotten by british cool bands :( and when they come here our dearest Ticket master steals my entire salary :mad:

hehehe :p

I haven't heard anything about Radiohead coming to Latin America. All they said was that they wanted to come -of course- but they were still trying to figure out how to give a concert for everyone; that is to say not only for the "elite" that could afford the tickets. Apart from that, have you heard anything?? Are they coming?

PS, happy birthday, Matt! :)

cuz I cant speak español :$

the only thing I can say is: El queso estas viejo y podrido.... or something like that :$ which I learned from a film :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL: (That was so funny...)

Y bueno, respecto de lo otro: sí, ojalá que algún día vengan los de Radiohead. Si alguien llega a enterarse de algo -lo que sea- por favor avísenme, porque yo nunca me entero de nada. Gracias mil.

mmm en Italia tal vez? Visitando a su shika??? :'( Q suertudaaaaaaaaa! :p:LOL::D

Sí, re suertuda... Y también cornu... :p

"You say you have a girlfriend. Does that mean that the well reported torrent of one night stands have finished for the moment? For the first and only time in the interview, Matt Bellamy struggles. 'Erm...' He pauses, then lets out a burst of quick fire, manic laughter. 'That's a difficult one to answer. I'd rather not comment about that if you don't mind.'"

(Extraído de: 'The dark side of Matt Bellamy' - Kerrang - June 22, 2002)

Besos, gente. :happy:

Archived