Argentinian Musers Thread

aRgentina

hey fine then!! we shall see who is more muser! :p jks

are u comming alone of what?

besides you dont talk spanish too much rigth! lol u will learn it by punches :p

besos ;D

I will be heading to your great country solo, the best way to travel for sure.

Punches, eh? I knew learning Spanish might be painfully difficult, but this is ridiculous!

hahahaha :D ridiculous! offcourse, at the argentinian way :p

nahh, so u move or come for a time as tourist?

xx

Well, if I love it to death maybe I unpack my bags and just change my address, eh? ... But first, you better tell me more about this "argentinian way" while I brush up on my four years of high school Spanish (it's funny how all I remember are curse words my amigos taught me).

Well, if I love it to death maybe I unpack my bags and just change my address, eh? ... But first, you better tell me more about this "argentinian way" while I brush up on my four years of high school Spanish (it's funny how all I remember are curse words my amigos taught me).

haha you should start practice! and learn fast to gont get a punch :p (at our way..jks)

haci, que a partir de este momento, solo hablaremos en español!

besos:D

Stop scaring the poor guy, hahaha...

It's difficult in many ways Spanish, i'm not going to lie, moreover learning the way Argentinian people talk. For being more specific, we speak Castellano (like the majority of South American countries)... but it's like Spanish in many ways, it's suffered a sort of modifications. Thanks of those modifications Argentinian people are recognize when they go to Spain, or to another country that speaks Spanish... haha. It's like, if you want an example, the difference between American and British English...

Any doubt ask us, we are glad of helping...:)

Voy a practicar el español con mis amigos en la Nueva York, and by the time I arrive in Buenos Aires I hope to be embraced with open arms by the Porteños. How do you like that Gringo Spanish? Now if only all language could be as universal as the language of Muse...

Vocabulario de hoy:

Bife de lomo

Papel de baño

Numero de telefono

Voy a practicar el español con mis amigos en la Nueva York, and by the time I arrive in Buenos Aires I hope to be embraced with open arms by the Porteños. How do you like that Gringo Spanish? Now if only all language could be as universal as the language of Muse...

Vocabulario de hoy:

Bife de lomo

Papel de baño

Numero de telefono

hahaha, niceee

Buen avance, muy bien.

A seguir aprendiendo vocabulario!

See you soon!

Rojo capo!!!---- it refer s to the best futbol team on argentina, am i worng Simar?

Que te pasa Puto?--- (you must shake your fist on this one) is a frendly regard derected to an not very bright male/fmale whit the objetive of ask him/her what is wrong whit him/her

No tengo monedas pibe!--- is the answer to the question ¿me das una moneda?

Parada Chofer!--- is the exclamation directed to the buss driver, when you want to descend, but the door is behind a big number of persons and you have to descend by the front door

hope those words helps you here! x :p

Rojo capo!!!---- it refer s to the best futbol team on argentina, am i worng Simar?

Que te pasa Puto?--- (you must shake your fist on this one) is a frendly regard derected to an not very bright male/fmale whit the objetive of ask him/her what is wrong whit him/her

No tengo monedas pibe!--- is the answer to the question ¿me das una moneda?

Parada Chofer!--- is the exclamation directed to the buss driver, when you want to descend, but the door is behind a big number of persons and you have to descend by the front door

hope those words helps you here! x :p

Hahaha, "Rojo capo" es imprescindible. Independiente is the best football team in Argentina, you can see the team emblem and the alias in my avatar, hahaha.

I supposed you're gonna be Independiente's fan now on...lol.

• 3 weeks later...
----------------------

AAAAHH follow mine, soy debynini :D asi podemos seguir como recuperamos el liderasgo del campeonato!! :p

MILAGROOO SEÑORR :stunned:

Necesitamos un Diablo aparte para lograrlo, vamos a ver que onda. :(

ahhh, ojala vengan a principios del año que viene. Al menos una vez a la semana checkeo las fechas a ver si nose por un milagro aparece algun lugar de sudamerica loco. Estan yendo por todo el planeta tierra menos para aca ¬¬

vuelvan AHHHH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived