Who else found out about Muse from the machinima, Deus Ex Machina?

aman779

Damn, I watched that when I was into that sort of thing a couple of years ago. What song did they use, Apocalypse Please?

TOADA.

Grace (Jeff Buckley) used for the first couple of episodes.

I miss the times when Machinima was a decent YouTube channel/website.

TOADA.

Grace (Jeff Buckley) used for the first couple of episodes.

I miss the times when Machinima was a decent YouTube channel/website.

Hysteria was used in the 3rd episode (i think)

and City of Delusion was used in the first or second episode

DigitalPh33r was the creator. He did use Hysteria and City of Delusion.

He's still making videos too, but it feels like he really lost a lot of his motivation around the time he cancelled Deus Ex Machina.

He changed his name from Digitalph33r to Jon CJG.

He makes machinima still, because thats his only job XD. He stopped using Muse and started to write his own music for his machinima/live action films like Arby 'n the Chief. (Deus Ex Machina was just a copy of Spider-Man anyway lol)

He changed his name from Digitalph33r to Jon CJG.

He makes machinima still, because thats his only job XD. He stopped using Muse and started to write his own music for his machinima/live action films like Arby 'n the Chief. (Deus Ex Machina was just a copy of Spider-Man anyway lol)

I still call him DigitalPh33r. That's what I've known him as for too long.

And yeah it's his job, but you could tell the fun aspect started to fade after the Deus cancellation, even if it was a ripoff of Spider-Man. I really wondered how long one person can spend their life making a living on filming action figures, and late last year he finally did post his desire to actually make something more special with his life. A bit personal though :p

The music was also because of copyright issues, which can actually affect him since he gets money off the videos.

I still call him DigitalPh33r. That's what I've known him as for too long.

And yeah it's his job, but you could tell the fun aspect started to fade after the Deus cancellation, even if it was a ripoff of Spider-Man. I really wondered how long one person can spend their life making a living on filming action figures, and late last year he finally did post his desire to actually make something more special with his life. A bit personal though :p

The music was also because of copyright issues, which can actually affect him since he gets money off the videos.

Its wasnt cancelled, he chose to discontinue it on the final part of the last episode

Archived