http://www.amazon.co.uk/shops/AOSN6GPOR3DST

I'd like to just shamelessly post a link to my amazon shop, which has a lot of items which may be of interest to yourselves.

If any of you fancy making offers for any of the items I am willing to lower prices (to an extent) for people on here, otherwise I'll keep my prices as they are on the amazon shop, which relate to other peoples prices.

So if you have any questions or enquirys if you pm myself on here or ask me a question on amazon, and mention that you seen this on here.

I don't check this site that often so if you do contact me, be patient I'll get back to you eventually.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm selling my (brand new) messenger bag. I bought it at the Manchester gig -- it's the same one on the online store. I haven't used it since I've been back and I probably won't ever will. It's just not a size I can really use (but it looks so good, which is why I couldn't resist buying it :LOL:).

Anyway, I'd kind of like to sell it to somebody in the US so they can get something w/o getting screwed by shipping fees from the .mu store. If not, that's ok. I'll sell it for $38 US OBO.

muse_bag.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm selling my signed Muscle Museum Clear Vinyl and Signed EP on ebay in case you are interesested. Both rare items as u know x

The Vinyl ends in the morning......

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251192527569?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

And here is the EP

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251193583934?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Both genuine, selling cos I need the cash :(

Anyone interested in my Resistance Deluxe w/ 5.1 disc (#3520)? If so, feel free to PM me with offers. When making an offer, keep in mind that it's an out of print limited edition and in excellent condition. Vinyls have never been taken out of their sleeves. Photos can be provided based on the offer. Naturally I'm not going to take the time to do a bunch of pictures for someone who offers me $10, lol.

• 1 month later...

It's been a while since I posted here, so my apologies if I've posted this in the wrong area. I used search but couldn't find a similar thread.

Anyway, I've been a fan of Muse since the 90's but over the last year, I'm losing a little love for them. I'll always be a fan of the older stuff, and I love some of the newer stuff (Panic Station is orgasmic!) but a majority of T2L just isn't for me. Sooo, on to the matter at hand. I've decided it's time to sell my collection. The above, combined with looking for a new house, has made my mind up for me. That's where I need your help.

I used to be an eBay whore when it came to Muse but nowadays, I haven't got the foggiest what things are worth and the best place to sell such a collection. What I need to know is a rough price I can expect someone to pay for my collection and the best place to sell it. eBay, on here, on a music website, individually, as a collection etc.

So, here goes, this is my collection. Hopefully some of you will be able to help me in valueing it.

Showbiz 12” Vinyl (WB Reissue) [sEALED]

Origin Of Symmetry 12” Vinyl (WB Reissue) [sEALED]

Absolution 12” Vinyl (WB Reissue) [sEALED]

Black Holes & Revelations 12” Vinyl [sEALED]

The Resistance 12” Vinyl [sEALED]

The Resistance Boxset [sEALED]

Exogenesis 12” Vinyl [sEALED]

The Resistance CD [sEALED]

Supermassive Selection CD [sEALED]

Random 1-8 [sEALED]

Dead Star / In Your World Japanese CD [sEALED]

Butterflies & Hurricanes CD + Umyx

Hyper Music Boxset [CDs are SEALED]

Showbix Boxset [sEALED]

Absolution Boxset [sEALED]

Knights Of Cydonia CD

Knights Of Cydonia DVD

Knights Of Cydonia Vinyl [sEALED]

Supermassive Black Hole CD

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Supermassive Black Hole Vinyl [sEALED]

Invincible CD

Invincible DVD

Invincible Vinyl [sEALED]

Starlight CD

Starlight DVD

Starlight Vinyl [sEALED]

Uprising CD

Uprising Vinyl

Resistance CD

Resistance Vinyl

8x Muse Mugs – Blue, Yellow, Red, Black, 4x Resistance

Uprising Teddy

United States Of Eurasia Flag

Muse Sign (approx 30”x15”) from Reading, signs of festival damage but cool nonetheless

3x Wristbands – White, Black and The Resistance

Muse Scarf

The Resistance Puzzle Game (#1051)

Message Board Exclusive Green Shirt [sEALED]

Plectrum Set (1st Issue) [sEALED]

Logo Sticker (White background blue logo)

Plectrum necklace

Alien phone charm

Alien necklack

The Resistance Pen

Assorted unofficial badge collection

I think that's it! So, in short, I'm looking to sell and need your help. I just need a rough value for my collection.