The last signed singles went for about £50/60. Depends on how the signatures look and the condition.

:wtf:

Are either of you talking about the vinyl? If you are they're ALL signed.

A MM single signed shouldn't cost you a lot more than a normal one really. £10 maybe.

The last signed singles went for about £50/60. Depends on how the signatures look and the condition.

its fairly good condish. if thats the case thats a bit :eek:

it was a birthday present off a friend...and not for sale lol.

:wtf:

Are either of you talking about the vinyl? If you are they're ALL signed.

A MM single signed shouldn't cost you a lot more than a normal one really. £10 maybe.

Nah, Cd Single 2 Muscle Museumsss

oh ok...

On Ebay there is an OOS 2LP (FRANCE Pressing/ 1st Pressing /Gatefold Sleeve / Inner Artwork Sleeves, Label : Naïve / Taste Media Ltd - Reference : NV 38561)

Is it really rare?

a non-UK LP has less value than a UK release?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150263441588&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Yeah I know it's mega expensive. But there are a definitely few collectors out there who will pay that much for something like this CD, so in case you're reading this... ;) And there's some interest after only one day, a few watchers and an offer.

If I had the money, I so would! :$:( ..I don't know how you get hold of some of these cdrs!

On another note - If anyone has any muse promos to sell, please let me know - I'm collecting again as I have a bit more funds (woop! although not enough to afford the above promo :p!) - no acetates or cdrs at the moment though pls, but any other promos..mainly UK 'MUSE 1-20' or foreign ones would be of interest. cheers :)

Edited by hyper_chondriac_muser

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

In about 2 weeks i shall be selling my original copy of Helping You Back to Work Vol.1 the original cd, which i bought in my 1st year at uni in plymouth back in 1999 as i shall be hopefully gettin another copy, but will only be selling it if i can get another copy so is there much interest in this?:eek: thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I've always wondered how much some of the stuff I've got would sell for. I've been tempted to sell a few things in the past before.

Like:

Muscle Museum EP

Signed Muscle Museum Clear Vinyl (I don't even have a record player)

The Origin of Symmetry special promo thing that comes in a plastic cast that is all screwed together. Yeah.