How much would someone give me for the invinvible picture disk?

Edited by Gem
removed 'rare' as its not.

How much would someone give me for the rare invinvible picture disk?

It's not rare, so...99p?

how much would a Muscle Museum 2, Signed, Single be worth? ey? ey?

The last signed singles went for about £50/60. Depends on how the signatures look and the condition.

The last signed singles went for about £50/60. Depends on how the signatures look and the condition.

:wtf:

Are either of you talking about the vinyl? If you are they're ALL signed.

A MM single signed shouldn't cost you a lot more than a normal one really. £10 maybe.

its fairly good condish. if thats the case thats a bit :eek:

it was a birthday present off a friend...and not for sale lol.

:wtf:

Are either of you talking about the vinyl? If you are they're ALL signed.

A MM single signed shouldn't cost you a lot more than a normal one really. £10 maybe.

Nah, Cd Single 2 Muscle Museumsss

oh ok...

It's not rare' date=' so...99p?[/quote']

Okay maybe wait a decade then. or sell it to some overpriced store that'll give me 40 bucks for it :ninja:

On Ebay there is an OOS 2LP (FRANCE Pressing/ 1st Pressing /Gatefold Sleeve / Inner Artwork Sleeves, Label : Naïve / Taste Media Ltd - Reference : NV 38561)

Is it really rare?

a non-UK LP has less value than a UK release?

the title of this thread made me think of drug dealing. i blame my co-workers for that....carry on.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=150263441588&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=005

Yeah I know it's mega expensive. But there are a definitely few collectors out there who will pay that much for something like this CD, so in case you're reading this... ;) And there's some interest after only one day, a few watchers and an offer.

If I had the money, I so would! :$:( ..I don't know how you get hold of some of these cdrs!

On another note - If anyone has any muse promos to sell, please let me know - I'm collecting again as I have a bit more funds (woop! although not enough to afford the above promo :p!) - no acetates or cdrs at the moment though pls, but any other promos..mainly UK 'MUSE 1-20' or foreign ones would be of interest. cheers :)

Edited by hyper_chondriac_muser

In about 2 weeks i shall be selling my original copy of Helping You Back to Work Vol.1 the original cd, which i bought in my 1st year at uni in plymouth back in 1999 as i shall be hopefully gettin another copy, but will only be selling it if i can get another copy so is there much interest in this?:eek: thanks

ok, i know no-ones posted in this thread for a while, but does anyone have any unwanted OoS or showbiz box sets..they'll go to a caring and loving home...:happy:

I've always wondered how much some of the stuff I've got would sell for. I've been tempted to sell a few things in the past before.

Like:

Muscle Museum EP

Signed Muscle Museum Clear Vinyl (I don't even have a record player)

The Origin of Symmetry special promo thing that comes in a plastic cast that is all screwed together. Yeah.