Hi, I'm selling the hoodie I bought during the Drones tour. It is in like new condition -- it has been tried on a few times but I've never actually worn it out anywhere because it doesn't really fit. It's never been washed or anything and has been hung up in a closet since I got it at a gig in 2016.

Has big Muse/Drones logo on back and small one on front. Also has the word DRONES down the left sleeve. Full zipper, drawstring hood. Per tag, it's 80% cotton, 20% polyester. It's the softest Muse hoodie I've seen, it's a lot better quality than the one from T2L. It's very soft on the inside.

Size S. When laid flat, it measures 19 in across right above the top of the pocket. From the collar to hem it measures 23.5 in.

I'm selling it for $25 plus shipping. I'm willing to ship overseas but I'll have to go to the post office to get a shipping estimate (and it will probably be at least $15 US and that is without tracking).

PM me if interested.

IMG_6897.thumb.jpg.52fef8c3592596a674b4a2afc2515420.jpg

IMG_6898.thumb.jpg.c6d4eeb5d4e4a7cfcaa072d4ccfae694.jpg

IMG_6899.thumb.jpg.acb82c993e0f1e2e7ca0261b9a543ac8.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys,

Not sure if I'm allowed to link to eBay here, but I've decided it's the easiest way to sell my discography, so I'm slowly but surely listing everything on there.

Here's the link to my page, you can find quite a few vinyls and CDs on there now, and I'll be putting promos up soon as well: My ebay page

I've also got tons of merch that I have yet to list – literally hundreds of t-shirts and other assorted things, I posted about them from my Flickr here: Entire collection

12277812415_c1686495ef.jpg[/url]

12276713775_82f22ab8c2.jpg

12277940343_04242648ea.jpg

Lots of stuff has gone already but as you can see there's quite a lot so let me know if you're interested in something specifically. OoS and Abso tees/hoodies are all gone.

Thanks v much!

Dalia :happy:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Muse CD singles for sale £80

All originals bought on first release:

CAVE 1&2 

Sunburn 1&2 

Muscle Museum 1&2 

Unintended 1&2 

Plug in baby 1 & 2 

New Born 1&2 

PayPal please :) see my Gumtree listing:

Please view this ad:

Muse Cd Singles RARE inc. Cave Muscle Museum,
https://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/muse-cd-singles-rare-inc-cave-muscle-museum/1339330539?utm_source=com.google.android.apps.docs&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_android

IMG_20190425_115212.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Since the drones tour i've been collecting the VIP posters that where included with the enhanced experience. From this forum and online I found out that there where 7 different posters. At this moment I have collected 4 out of the 7. Sadly they do not go up for sale that often and I was wondering if someone has one and maybe wants to sell it. I found pictures of the three posters I haven't collected.

Thank you!

http://www.valueyourmusic.com/items/172178914057-muse-vip-drones-world-tour-poster

http://www.valueyourmusic.com/items/182895904498-muse-drones-tour-vip-poster

http://www.valueyourmusic.com/items/202140472157-muse-drones-2016-world-tour-vip-poster-eifel-tower

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, ever since the 2017 Shepherd's Bush Empire gig I've been looking for that event t-shirt but unfortunately there's absolutely no trace of it online, I'm even starting to doubt it existed in the first place...

So trying my luck here now, if anyone managed to grab one and is willing to part with it I'm happy to pay... if not, at least a picture would be nice, as I don't even remember what it looked like anymore 😂

Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/24/2019 at 7:31 PM, 10tonneskeleton said:

Hey guys, ever since the 2017 Shepherd's Bush Empire gig I've been looking for that event t-shirt but unfortunately there's absolutely no trace of it online, I'm even starting to doubt it existed in the first place...

So trying my luck here now, if anyone managed to grab one and is willing to part with it I'm happy to pay... if not, at least a picture would be nice, as I don't even remember what it looked like anymore 😂

Cheers!

I don't have an extra but I do have a pic!

sbe_shirt_sm.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone,

I'm looking to sell my collection of early Muse singles. Some of them are even quite rare. The cds are not new, but all play with no problems.  The cd jewel cases have some light scratches as expected with their age, as do some cds and I think one has a 1 cm crack in the corner.  Some of them are  as new. If interested I can give you more details on the individual cds.

I would like to sell the collection for $200 AUD (Plus postage to be calculated according to your location.) My research has the collection worth $450-$580 AUD. I really cannot be bothered selling each one individually, so I'll willing to take the loss. I'm located in Australia :)

Please contact if interested, I loved owning these but I'm moving 1,700 kms and need to downsize :( 

Sarah

20190804_144055.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/26/2015 at 8:07 PM, Henz said:

These are gonna hit ebay in a week or so, don't make me do it

'Showbiz' Complete set of CD singles + US releases of Muscle Museum £30+post

muse%201_zps6ji8boki.png

'Origin Of Symmetry' Complete set of CD singles + Dead Star/In Your World £30+post

muse%202_zpsglhzmxuz.png

'Absolution' Complete set of CD/DVD singles + Time Is Running Out Vinyl £30+post

muse%203_zpswzapsjpy.png

'Black Holes & Revelations' Complete set of CD/DVD singles + Knights Of Cydonia Vinyl £30+post

muse%204_zps5etfzuv3.png

If someone wants the lot, they can have it for £100. Will post anywhere.

Hi, Is these still available? 

Edited by aidilrizal

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

I have a few assorted singles and EPs which I'm looking to sell. Have had them for a while and they aren't doing anything so figure they'd be better with someone who can enjoy them.

Would like to sell everything for £40 plus postage, but will consider all sensible offers.

Full list below, all pictured in attachment.

Random 1-8

New Born CD1 (slight damage)

Supermassive Black Hole CD

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Uprising CD

Bliss CD1

Time Is Running Out CD

Time Is Running Out DVD

Plug In Baby CD1

Plug In Baby CD2

Sunburn CD1

Sunburn CD2

Hysteria DVD

IMG_20190909_165113.jpg

• 1 year later...

Selling some limited edition Muse art prints taken at various concerts of theirs

https://raphprints.bigcartel.com/category/muse

All numbered - 100 copies of each only - currently approximately half of them are left

Use code THIRDOFF to get 33% off entire order if ordering 3 or more

and check out https://raphprints.bigcartel.com for other classic rock star art prints if want to combine shipping and use discount codes

Order ASAP to guarantee xmas delivery

All prints donate % proceeds to various charities

Edited by raphph

• 1 month later...

Hi there,

I'm attending to bring back this topic from the dead to show what I'm selling or exchanging.

I have two main items :

First, my original OOS 2001 Poster in used condition (available on your favourite auction website as Authentic 2001 Origin of Symmetry Muse Poster - 60x82). I'm not really here to sell it but to tell you I'm willing to exchange it for an original/authentic The Resistance poster. please the see the following pictures :

fRDl0xQ.jpg

EDm6KDe.jpg

I3EISF6.jpg

And secondly, I'm here for my very rare and authentic United States of Eurasia flag (not yet for sale on your favourite auction website as I'm having a hard time evaluating its price ^^), this one is in almost mint condition, please see below.

yKUvfxi.jpg

JhpfJBP.jpg

ziOD7CD.jpg

MTPB3Vx.jpg

Everything will be carefully packed in mail tube or appropriate packaging.

I have also an unofficial twosided poster of the band from 2006.

I hope this can be a good occasion to use this topic.

Cheers from France!