Maybe something like 60£? Just a guess though.

I remember it was around €30, bought it from amazon.fr in 2007 including shipping costs.

i found one for about 60£, not including shipping to U.S. :( i'm afraid i won't find a cheaper copy if i wait it out. is that a decent price overall? (not just compared to amazon :p)

thank you all!

It's with a heavy heart that I'm having to sell all of my Muse singles:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/330936438753

In that listing there's the Showbiz box set, Origin of Symmetry box set and Absolution box set as well as the UK versions of the Black Holes & Revelation and The Resistance UK singles.

Hopefully they'll find a good home and help me and my girlfriend towards buying a house!

It's with a heavy heart that I'm having to sell all of my Muse singles:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/-/330936438753

In that listing there's the Showbiz box set, Origin of Symmetry box set and Absolution box set as well as the UK versions of the Black Holes & Revelation and The Resistance UK singles.

Hopefully they'll find a good home and help me and my girlfriend towards buying a house!

Are you selling all in once or can you buy the boxsets loose? I already have those singles but need to have the boxsets!

Are you selling all in once or can you buy the boxsets loose? I already have those singles but need to have the boxsets!

I was trying to sell it as a collection but for the right price I'd be willing to sell just the boxsets. Doesn't seem like much more hassle to split it that way. Get in touch if you'd like to make an offer - that goes to anybody on here :)

Courier seems to be the way to go for postage, Royal Mail's prices are extortionate once you go above 1kg.

I was trying to sell it as a collection but for the right price I'd be willing to sell just the boxsets. Doesn't seem like much more hassle to split it that way. Get in touch if you'd like to make an offer - that goes to anybody on here :)

Courier seems to be the way to go for postage, Royal Mail's prices are extortionate once you go above 1kg.

I would've made an offer but it looks like you already got some bids on the entire lot. Thanks for the shipping quote btw :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm selling my set of Toronto gig posters (April 2013). I didn't get them via the VIP tix, I got them online. Then I ended up buying the set from Florida and don't have room for these.

Right now they're up on ebay but I'm not going to relist if no one buys, I'd rather sell them to someone on here.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Muse-limited-edition-gig-posters-Toronto-2013-set-of-2-/181177483426

• 2 weeks later...

I'm selling 4 old Muse shirts, all 4 of them in a different size. They've all been worn only once or a few times.

Girls' S:

girlsS.jpg

Girls' M:

girlsM.jpg

Girls' L (warning: this shirt is pretty short. it's 51cm from front neckline to the bottom): SOLD

girlsL.jpg

Mens' XS:

mensXS.jpg

Send me a message/make an offer if you're interested in one or more of them :)

Edited by ayla

• 2 weeks later...
Selling my unused Resistance era Muse Wallet, it's got a few days left http://bit.ly/1ac5XAI

Also have a framed Lithographic (INCREDIBLE QUALITY) print of the HAARP promo poster, if anyone's interested in that let me know :)

MUCH LOVE! X

I have my eyes on your wallet. I already have one but its getting a bit knackered after almost three years!!

• 2 weeks later...

I have an original Atticus Marley jacket (the 2007/8 design that's exactly the same as Matt's, not the newer version with the different logo on the pocket) that I am looking to sell, and thought I'd check here before listing it on eBay. It's an M and in new condition - only worn a couple of times. PM me if you're interested.

AtticusJacket.jpg

Be aware that I'm in New Zealand, so postage costs reflect that.

• 2 weeks later...

I went to the north American absolution tour in 2004 and didn't have the money to buy a shirt then. I regret not going online and buying one later. I've been looking for one for a while and can't seem to find one. I've checked ebay and amazon to no avail. Anyone selling an absolution tour shirt or know where I can look?

"own a piece of Muse history"...for there mere price $699 :stunned:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130993116721&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120

none of the profits are going to charity. filmmakers have to eat too i guess

I went to the north American absolution tour in 2004 and didn't have the money to buy a shirt then. I regret not going online and buying one later. I've been looking for one for a while and can't seem to find one. I've checked ebay and amazon to no avail. Anyone selling an absolution tour shirt or know where I can look?

I'm sure one will pop up on one of those websites but it may be a while.

"own a piece of Muse history"...for there mere price $699 :stunned:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=130993116721&ssPageName=ADME:B:SS:US:1120

none of the profits are going to charity. filmmakers have to eat too i guess

I'm sure one will pop up on one of those websites but it may be a while.

That listing is worth looking at if ONLY for the silly photos of Dom and Matt. :D