Hai gaiz :)

I dunno if this is the right place to post this, buuuuuttttttt...

My boyfriend has a lovely official signed photo of the boys,

a nice taste media one. He is selling it because he really needs

the funds! So I'm hoping you guys here will give a bit of interest in it.

It comes with a certificate of authenticity and in a rather swish black glass

frame :)

If you need any more deets or anything, give me a message!

Cheers! :D

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290664080765?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_500wt_1147

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here I have sale is a Fender telecaster deluxe 72 made in 2006 (MX6141151) I brought it new from mansons guitar shop in Exeter, it was brought the end of 2005 and was one of the first 2006 models they had.

I have had it extensively customised at the beginning of 2006 and many of the features were then taken and used on the M1D1 mirror guitar for Matt Bellamy from Muse which was presented in march for matt.

All the dials, pickups, switches and bridge are what were then used on matts. I originally wanted the koass pad 2 in it from seeing the M1D1 black but hugh told me that it wasn’t possible as they had something in the line for matt but was keen to use mine as a tester.

It is real mirror and when it was made it was completely sanded back then coated in a black matt colour behind, its got earnie ball skinny bottoms heavy tops (I think 10-52s cant remember).

I will also include the mansons premium guitar strap if needed and the straplocks of course and will be in a premium mansons guitar hardcase.

internally it has a

- z-vex fuzz factory

- fernandes sustainer circuit

- kill switch

- a battery compartment

I also have a wireless system and an older line 6 spider two amp 75w but have put a jbl 2000w speaker inside as I use to link it to a power amp. These items are additionally for sale but for extra charge.

It will be a shame to see it go but as tastes have changed and I have purchased a new guitar.

• Series: Classic Series

• Body: Alder

• Front has been mirrored and cracked from behind a prototype for matt bellamys manson M1D1 mirror guitar

• Neck: 1-Piece Maple, “C” Shape, (Gloss Polyurethane Finish)

• Fingerboard: Maple, 12” Radius (305mm)

• No. of Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo

• Pickups: Bare Knuckle Nailbomb Humbucker, Mississippi queen humbucker-size p90, fernandes sustainer single

• Graph-tech string saver saddle

• Controls: Volume 1, Tone 1. 5-Position Toggle Pickup Switch, 1 kill switch, 2 dials and switch for fuzz factory, 2 switches for sustainer

• Bridge: Vintage Style Strat Strings-Through-Body Hardtail Bridge

• Machine Heads: Fender/Schaller Vintage “F” Style Tuning Machines

• Hardware: Chrome

• Scale Length: 25.5” (648 mm)

• Width at Nut: 1.650” (42 mm)

• ‘70s Large Stratocaster Headstock

• 3-Bolt Neck Plate with Micro-Tilt Adjustment

• “Bullet” Truss Rod Nut

• Chrome Pickup Covers

• Black Dot Position Inlays

pictures can be found at. http://www.flickr.com/photos/stevopritch/

contact stevopritch@hotmail.com for more info and pics. cheers

price wise was looking for £1600 ono i paid in total about £3000 for all of this to happen

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a newborn cd 2 Uk and a dead star single vinyl. Unfortunately I have no job so i can't buy, but I have some singles to trade :) Anyone interested? BTW i'm addsfsds, you should already know me (muselive, musecollectors, musebootlegs, ebay) :)

Cheers!

Hi everyone.

I'm looking for a newborn cd 2 Uk and a dead star single vinyl. Unfortunately I have no job so i can't buy, but I have some singles to trade :) Anyone interested? BTW i'm addsfsds, you should already know me (muselive, musecollectors, musebootlegs, ebay) :)

Cheers!

I swear I'm familiar with that name from somewhere on here. I haven't used musecollectors for ages, I think I was like the 7th person to sign up, gonna go check there now :happy:

EDIT: was 5th. Gonna have my hipster moment now

Edited by Dominic.

Hi everyone.

Cheers!

I know New Born CD2 was on Amazon for £3.00 new a while ago (I instantly grabbed one, obviously :p), it looks like they've restocked and changed prices now though - new ones cost £33 now! You can get them used and in decent condition for a couple of quid though, as with most singles I've found.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys and girls,

Some shameless promotion here. I am selling a signed copy of Uno on ebay at the following link if any superfans are interested in owning this piece. I am disabled and have to sell my stuff which really hurts as I have been a Muse fan for 13 years!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251022424367?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

If you are the winning bidder and email me on ebay to say so, I will also include a few goodies of Muse like some photos I took from the Showbiz tour. Thanks. x

• 1 month later...

hi guys, im selling dominic howard t shirts and they look AWESOME! im selling them on e bay soo check them out. their a bit pricey and i apologize for that i have to lower it some time

Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190669949650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2

Source: http://www.ebay.com/itm/190669949650?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2

• 1 month later...

HELLO THERE,

I used to post on this forum quite a lot, and I thought I would come back here to effectively advertise the items that I am selling on Amazon - as they may be of interest to YOU, seen as they are mostly muse items.

HERE IS A LINK.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aag/main/ref=aag_d_sh?ie=UTF8&isAmazonFulfilled=0&marketplaceID=A1F83G8C2ARO7P&isCBA=&asin=B000HOMDDG&seller=AOSN6GPOR3DST

Please feel free to spend your money.

Thankyou kindly

Judderman.

Oh, and to add to that...

I have the absolution singles box set, I haven't listed it on amazon yet, however I will do. But with this I thought I'd put the offer on here first.... So I guess pm me your offers, and we can discuss it from there.

If it is a wanted thing.

Thanks again

Judderman.

• 2 weeks later...

Where can I ask a question about a ladies T shirt in the muse shop? I just want to know the length measurements of the hydra 74 owl ladies shirt. It's one of the few that didn't detail this in the sizing chart info. Does anyone the answer? Don't want to pay 18 for something that's too short!

Where can I ask a question about a ladies T shirt in the muse shop? I just want to know the length measurements of the hydra 74 owl ladies shirt. It's one of the few that didn't detail this in the sizing chart info. Does anyone the answer? Don't want to pay 18 for something that's too short!

Try posting your question in the Muse Merchandise thread here: http://board.muse.mu/showthread.php?t=44312&page=53&highlight=official :)

• 5 weeks later...

Selling a copy of the Absolution CD/DVD on eBay. It's in great condition. I'm not selling to people outside of the UK on eBay because I've had nightmare experiences on there doing that, but if anyone on here outside the UK is interested I'm happy to discuss! Also if anyone in the UK wants to buy it outside eBay (as long as the item has no bids) let me know too. PM me for any questions. Thanks!

eBay link.

Hope this is ok to put on here. I'm moving out of my house and need to get rid of a lot of stuff. I've got one of the ultra rare 'Black Box' box sets from 2006 which was a record company promo item for the 'Black Holes & Revelations release, not made available for sale.

If anyone here is interested, it's right here.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MUSE-ULTRA-RARE-Multi-Disc-Black-Promo-Box-Black-Holes-Revalations-2006-/290749728771?pt=UK_Music_Music_Memorabilia_LE&hash=item43b208c803

(ps. not intended as spam, mods pls delete if it contravenes any rules).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! I'm selling my Exogenesis Vinyl Record from the record day sale a few years ago. It's still in its original packaging and everything, I'm just trying to de-clutter my life so I have to let go of it :( anyways, here's the ebay link for anyone interested in buying! Thanks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/MUSE-Record-Exogenesis-Symphony-Parts-1-3/160863614403?ssPageName=WDVW&rd=1&ih=006&category=306&cmd=ViewItem#ht_500wt_1414

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all. I'm looking for some advice on selling a pretty sizable collection of Muse paraphernalia - including some of the rarer vinyls and Muse EP.

I will get round to listing them soon but is there anything anybody has been looking for? I may have it. It's tough getting rid of this collection but I need the money (and the space) so if anyone has any advice on the best way to sell it that would be great :)

Cheers!