Really early / old poster from 1992

I posted this link in the other thread with really old stuff but this is probably the earliest thing to be sold in Muse/pre-Muse history Ever!... not the best looking poster though..looks like a ten year old spent 2 minutes scribbling on a piece of paper lol! Anyways, if it's genuine, it's still pretty cool that there's a poster in existence that mentions both Fixed Penalty AND Gothic Plague in the same gig:D.. wonder if there was much rivalry between Matt an Dom vs Chris :p!

• 4 weeks later...

i have a plug in baby part 1 single i don't need. prob needs a new case as the current one is somewhat tattered.

thought this would be the best place to try and give it away before it goes to the charity shop.

i have a plug in baby part 1 single i don't need. prob needs a new case as the current one is somewhat tattered.

thought this would be the best place to try and give it away before it goes to the charity shop.

I'm really interested!!!! COuld you tell me if you're still giving it away??

Thanks Manuela

Really early / old poster from 1992

I posted this link in the other thread with really old stuff but this is probably the earliest thing to be sold in Muse/pre-Muse history Ever!... not the best looking poster though..looks like a ten year old spent 2 minutes scribbling on a piece of paper lol! Anyways, if it's genuine, it's still pretty cool that there's a poster in existence that mentions both Fixed Penalty AND Gothic Plague in the same gig:D.. wonder if there was much rivalry between Matt an Dom vs Chris :p!

awesome :happy:

Hi guys!

It pains me to do this, but due to the fact that I lost my job recently I'm having to off load some of my CD's. Please see below my a list of the Muse CD singles that I'm selling:

Bliss cd1

Bliss cd2

Butterflies & hurricanes

Cave cd1

Cave cd2

Hyper music/Feeling good cd1

Hyper music/Feeling good cd2

Hysteria

In your world/Dead star cd1

In your world/Dead star cd2

Invincible

Knights of cydonia

Muscle museum cd1

Muscle museum cd2

New born cd1

New born cd2

Plug in baby cd1

Plug in baby cd2

Sing for absolution

Starlight

Sunburn cd1

Sunburn cd2

Supermassive black hole

Time is running out

Unintended cd1

Unintended cd2

If your interested in any of the above, drop me a line.

Thanks again!

Darren

Edited by onedaymyfriend

Hi guys!

It pains me to do this, but due to the fact that I lost my job recently I'm having to off load some of my CD's. Please see below my a list of the Muse CD singles that I'm selling:

Bliss cd1

Bliss cd2

Butterflies & hurricanes

Cave cd1

Cave cd2

Hysteria

Invincible

Knights of cydonia

Muscle museum cd1

Muscle museum cd2

New born cd1

New born cd2

Plug in baby cd1

Plug in baby cd2

Sing for absolution

Starlight

Sunburn cd1

Sunburn cd2

Supermassive black hole

Time is running out

Unintended cd1

Unintended cd2

Thanks again!

Darren

::o: I get money next week. If u still have some of this, we'll talk. I feel for u tho.

Hi guys!

Bliss cd1

Bliss cd2

Butterflies & hurricanes

Cave cd1

Cave cd2

Hysteria

Invincible

Knights of cydonia

Muscle museum cd1

Muscle museum cd2

New born cd1

New born cd2

Plug in baby cd1

Plug in baby cd2

Sing for absolution

Starlight

Sunburn cd1

Sunburn cd2

Supermassive black hole

Time is running out

Unintended cd1

Unintended cd2

Thanks again!

Darren

Hi! I would like to buy Unintended and Sunburn....COuld you tell me how much are you selling them from? Also could you also tell me the prices of the other cds. I'm interested!!!! Do you need my email address ???

Thanks

Manu

• 1 month later...

pink top still for sale, wanting to sell asap as having a room clearout!

http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/2811/04052009688.jpg

see muselive post for more info :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just put my Muscle Museum EP (442/999), Showbiz Box and Symmetry Box on eBay. Each is starting at only US$50. These are all in great condition and I will ship anywhere in the world.

Here are the links and feel free to respond with any questions. User name on eBay is 5102us.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140329779363

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140329777207

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140329774426

Just put my Muscle Museum EP (442/999), Showbiz Box and Symmetry Box on eBay. Each is starting at only US$50. These are all in great condition and I will ship anywhere in the world.

Here are the links and feel free to respond with any questions. User name on eBay is 5102us.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140329779363

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140329777207

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=140329774426

Neato! I'm "watching" these items. I waaas going to put a new stereo system in my car, but lately I've been spending a good deal of money on Muse CD's so I think I may just stick with that. :rolleyes: Where did you acquire those?

Where did you acquire those?

Showbiz and Symmetry boxes were purchased brand new (sealed) through eBay in 2004. Muscle Museum EP was also eBay in 2004, used (obviously) from a UK seller. As you can guess, 2004 was the height of my Muse fandom and my music collecting in general. Still love the band though and can't wait for The Resistance!

• 1 year later...

Still for sale :).

Promos

Supermassive Black Hole Promo - SOLD

Knights Of Cydonia Promo - SOLD

Starlight Promo - SOLD

Starlight Promo

Invincible Promo (static shield bag)

Singles

Dead Star/In Your World CD - SOLD

In Your World/Dead Star CD - SOLD

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Uprising CD

Drop me a PM if you're interested. I'm really not looking for much for the singles and promos, but please, sensible offers on the Dead Star/In Your World singles. I'm not going to let them go for a fiver :LOL:.

Edited by Clunge

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Still for sale :).

Promos

Supermassive Black Hole Promo - SOLD

Knights Of Cydonia Promo - SOLD

Starlight Promo - SOLD

Starlight Promo

Invincible Promo (static shield bag)

Singles

Dead Star/In Your World CD - SOLD

In Your World/Dead Star CD - SOLD

Supermassive Black Hole DVD

Uprising CD

Drop me a PM if you're interested. I'm really not looking for much for the singles and promos, but please, sensible offers on the Dead Star/In Your World singles. I'm not going to let them go for a fiver :LOL:.

How much are you talking here? :) Could you give me the prices to all I'm thinking of buying some.

Also, I live in the USA. Most Muse fans live in The UK so I'm just going to suppose you do. Do I have to pay shipping? Thanks in advance. :)