• 2 months later...

For what it's worth, the musewiki link has the price from the 2008 eBay auction listed.

And yeah, it's Matt's old one. He threw it into the crowd during a festival in 2000 and a photographer got hold of it.

MuHcl40.jpg

I understand it's been repaired since then.

For what it's worth, the musewiki link has the price from the 2008 eBay auction listed.

And yeah, it's Matt's old one. He threw it into the crowd during a festival in 2000 and a photographer got hold of it.

MuHcl40.jpg

I understand it's been repaired since then.

thanks for that pic of the photographer - where on earth did you get that from?

there are some photos included in the sale that were taken from the last gig (when Matt threw it into the audience)

thanks for that pic of the photographer - where on earth did you get that from?

there are some photos included in the sale that were taken from the last gig (when Matt threw it into the audience)

Found it on an old fan website a while back (it's no longer online) - they said the gig was V 2000, but I don't know if that's true or not.

There's one picture online somewhere where he's smashing the guitar's neck through the 4x12, but I don't know if that's from the same gig.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

These are gonna hit ebay in a week or so, don't make me do it

'Showbiz' Complete set of CD singles + US releases of Muscle Museum £30+post

muse%201_zps6ji8boki.png

'Origin Of Symmetry' Complete set of CD singles + Dead Star/In Your World £30+post

muse%202_zpsglhzmxuz.png

'Absolution' Complete set of CD/DVD singles + Time Is Running Out Vinyl £30+post

muse%203_zpswzapsjpy.png

'Black Holes & Revelations' Complete set of CD/DVD singles + Knights Of Cydonia Vinyl £30+post

muse%204_zps5etfzuv3.png

If someone wants the lot, they can have it for £100. Will post anywhere.

• 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Selling a few bits and bobs on ebay as a job lot. Take a look if you are interested!

MUSE RESISTANCE HEXAGON GAME NO. 3749 - MINT CONDITION NEVER OPENED

ABSOLUTION DVD - USED (GOOD CONDITION)

HULLABALOO - USED (GOOD CONDITION)

RESISTANCE COASTERS - MINT CONDITION NEVER OPENED

RESISTANCE BADGES - MINT CONDITION NEVER OPENED

RESISTANCE PIANO/VOCAL/GUITAR - USED (GOOD CONDITION)

FEBRUARY 2013 CLASSIC ROCK MAGAZINE MUSE SPECIAL - MINT CONDITION NEVER OPENED

Have a look at the listing here :)

IMG_0884.thumb.jpg.f9f7c23da540aee44ef492942039e470.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi! hope it's OK to post here!

i'm not sure where to post this but i have two 2006 muse merchandise items - brand new - that i would like to sell! i used to collect everything but now would like to get to fans who may want these.

i have a "super massive black hole" shirt, women's small grey with three white hearts and one pink heart

as well as a black/white jacket from the shop back in 2006 with a white left crest. white zipper track jacket with two front zipper pockets.

IMAG2330.thumb.jpg.3a60195c24b2dcbc1db4d28a32be40df.jpg

• 1 month later...

Selling shizz.

Muse Absolution Box Set - selling for £30 on eBay if anyone is interested, I see these things going for like £80! People be cray.

Also selling a couple of Muse books £4/5 each.

eBay item number:162168108177 for the box set

books should then be on my selling page presumably??

No good with eBay at all, confuses the hell out of me! :D

Also selling a Muse Resistance Tour Programme, forgot to mention! :D

Edited by Nattywba

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello everyone, I'm hoping there might be someone out there wanting (or willing) to part with an old black holes tshirt..

I've been desperately trying to find one for a few months now, since it occurred to me to replace my boyfriend's top that he had when we were younger. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find one anywhere.

The top was plain black with the classic logo in the middle in orange fading to yellow. He got it from the black holes UK tour (I think 2007?) and I have a feeling it had the gig dates down the back?

Really I need it in a medium, but if anyone had it in a size large I would still be thrilled!

If anyone has (or knows someone who has) one please do let me know!!

Thank you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I recently lost my entire Muse CD collection (including all CD/DVD singles) while moving house. It seems the box they were in was accidentally thrown out with an old cupboard so they are mostly likely now buried in a rubbish tip somewhere :(

I was thinking rather than collecting each individual single again I would this time purchase the Showbiz, Origin of Symmetry and Absolution Box sets.

If anyone is thinking of selling any/all of these, please send me a PM :)

• 1 month later...