The purpose for this thread is a place where people can post muse items they are selling / links to ebay auctions and for discussions related to the items. this is to both reduce clutter of multiple threads and to limit the ability people can use this forum as an advertising resource. In making this single threads for selling items is no longer permitted

Please note

- Any fake items posted or items with dubious legitimacy will be removed

- Do not use this as a means to ripping off fans, not only will your post be removed but you will also be banned.

We ask that members are vigilant towards whats posted here and make use of the report facility (bottom left of a post) to alert us staff to anything that might be fishy.

Of course anything you buy that is linked here is entirely at your own risk and we accept no liability for any problems that occur.

:) hello again,

I've put my Muse EP up now, again all the profits from this are for lion conservation work in Kenya so please bid generously!!

It's mint, and stickered - number 577.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=320253442684&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=011

it ends a week from now so keep an eye on it, pm me if you have any questions or would like to make me an offer for this, the showbiz vinyl or my Uno signed vinyl.

again have a look at the photos:

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v653/smithdom/

cheers guys!

Sara

untitled1.thumb.jpg.8304221213b28996a83929b34e793d41.jpg

DSCN5342.thumb.JPG.02929c7b546733c5dfd41b999a357603.JPG

hey everyone,

just a few more hours to bid... shame that some wanker has stolen £300 off me otherwise i'd be well happy. practically given away my ep. :( x

Oh dear, sorry to hear that. You might be happy to hear that £375 is the hightest price I think I've ever seen an EP sell for. It's usually only around £120!

Just plugging a few Muse items I'm just about to put on ebay. Been collecting Muse stuff since I was a kid but now I need to get a mortage and do all that rubbish adult stuff, so they've got to go. Items include:

*Helping You Back To Work Volume 1 - Lockjaw records

*All 3 Boxsets: 1)Showbiz 2) Origin Of Symmetry 3) Absolution

*Hyper Music Promo Video with Feeling good Atrwork

*Origin Of Symmetry Promo CD

*New Born Promo CD

*16 Singles/DVDs from Uno through to singles from Absolution

Here is a link for one of the singles (Uno) : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MUSE-UNO-RARE-DEBUT-CD-1999_W0QQitemZ180247286794QQihZ008QQcategoryZ1049QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

click the 'See Sellers Other Items' option to see al the other stuff. All will be listed by 10pm tonight

Cheers

Edited by Feeling good?
forgot link

Just plugging a few Muse items I'm just about to put on ebay. Been collecting Muse stuff since I was a kid but now I need to get a mortage and do all that rubbish adult stuff, so they've got to go. Items include:

*Helping You Back To Work Volume 1 - Lockjaw records

*All 3 Boxsets: 1)Showbiz 2) Origin Of Symmetry 3) Absolution

*Hyper Music Promo Video with Feeling good Atrwork

*Origin Of Symmetry Promo CD

*New Born Promo CD

*16 Singles/DVDs from Uno through to singles from Absolution

Here is a link for one of the singles (Uno), click the 'See Sellers Other Items' option to see al the other stuff. All will be listed by 10pm tonight

Cheers

Does your origin promo have the screw driver with it? And there is no link in your sig.

And Helping you back to work... phwoar!

unfortunately I never got a spanner with this :( . I got it when origin first came out too! Shame as its worth a fair bit more with the spanner. Feel sad getting rid of cds like helping you back to work! ALot of them have just been kept in a shoe box with though with tissue paper in between them though so I can no longer justify keeping them. :(

unfortunately I never got a spanner with this :( . I got it when origin first came out too! Shame as its worth a fair bit more with the spanner

Oh that's a shame. Can we have a link to the items please?

Many UK OoS and Showbiz promos never had the spanner or screwdriver. All the US/French Showbiz promos, and the French OoS promos didn't have them either. You can just use your fingers or a coin to open them so they we're really vital. So it's not a big deal if they don't have them really.

The Hyper Music video is nice, one of my favorite promo items.

I'm selling some stuff I have in duplicate on Thursday on eBay (urls will be added), all Buy It Nows cause it's 5p listing day.

*Unintended cassette

*Showbiz cassette

*Dead Star/In Your World UK CD (x2)

*Plug in Baby CD1 and UK promo (MUSE11)

*Muscle Museum/Overdue and Sunburn German singles

*Unintended CD2

If any Radiohead collectors are watching I can get hold of a copy of the cancelled Japanese Special Sampler promo CD. Serious offers on that are welcome!

Advanced offers are very welcome!

Just wondered, Origin of Sym cassette... How much have you seen them on ebay recently? I've hardly seen any in ages :(

Which German sunburn is it? The orgasm one or the other? And I might be interested in the German MM.

It's the orgasm one. The promo and release German Sunburns are the same, but for a few bits of promo text. There seems to be more of the promo version around even though it sells for more.

I saw an UK OoS tape a few weeks ago, sold for like £11 or something. Otherwise there's only a Turkish one and a fake Indonesian one.

It's the orgasm one. The promo and release German Sunburns are the same, but for a few bits of promo text. There seems to be more of the promo version around even though it sells for more.

I saw an UK OoS tape a few weeks ago, sold for like £11 or something. Otherwise there's only a Turkish one and a fake Indonesian one.

Ahh, well, got that one. Love it.

Yeah, they're the only ones I've seen lately too, boo :(