Muse Board App

Jobby

Do you think there should be a Muse Board App?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think there should be a Muse Board App?

• Yes
    • No

Do you think there should be a Muse Board app for iPods, iPhones, Androids etc.?

I've pondered this idea for a while. There's been many times when I've been away from a computer and wanted to check the board or make a post. Granted, you could just use safari and things like that but I've found it to be slow and troublesome. An app would (hopefully) make it much faster and easier to find, read and post.

If there's apps for Facebook, Twitter and things like that...why not one for the boards? Discuss.

Do you think there should be a Muse Board app for iPods, iPhones, Androids etc.?

I've pondered this idea for a while. There's been many times when I've been away from a computer and wanted to check the board or make a post. Granted, you could just use safari and things like that but I've found it to be slow and troublesome. An app would (hopefully) make it much faster and easier to find, read and post.

If there's apps for Facebook, Twitter and things like that...why not one for the boards? Discuss.

As Calum said, there already is one. I use it all the time to check the board when I'm not at my computer. Download the Muse app and go to "Forum".

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/muse-app/id355526817?mt=8

As Calum said, there already is one. I use it all the time to check the board when I'm not at my computer. Download the Muse app and go to "Forum".

http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/muse-app/id355526817?mt=8

Ah, cheers. I swear I've searched for it before and found nothing, oh well :rolleyes: Shame it isn't free though...

Yeah this might as well be locked.

Well, the only time I use tapatalk for here, it's usually when I'm flipping through three other message boards, one of which only lets me post via tapatalk for some reason. It has a cleaner (almost too sterile ) layout, so it's good to use when I'm at work since people like to snoop over there. Also the buttons are big and navigation is easy.

Otherwise, I usually just browse on my phone's internet browser because I can view the board in all of its HTML glory: animated gifs, flash, and all. I don't use mobile mode on my phone. So it looks exactly like it would on any computer. My only issue with it is it's easy to click the wrong radial buttons that pop up when choosing options during moderation, polls, etc.

More and more forums are allowing people to use Tapatalk, I use it to access about ten forums and wouldn't be without it (I've got an HTC Sensation XE and also had it installed on my HTC Wildfire). Much prefer it to the mobile versions of many forums, including this one, and I like the fact Tapatalk works the same way for all enabled forums.

Archived