Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

Waaah :'( I have developed a cold from no where! I want to be at home all tucked up in bed watching friends re runs on S4C :( ...with a lemsip!

Aww, you poor thing, Well not long till you get here, :D Although, coming home is going to make it worse I think, the rain has started :( And it's looking dreary (sp?)

Aww, you poor thing, Well not long till you get here, :D Although, coming home is going to make it worse I think, the rain has started :( And it's looking dreary (sp?)

Ah, well the rain has started where I am too anyway. Bleurgh, I have woken up feeling worse. And I'm meant to be going out later on too. I think I will just sit inthe corner with a bottle of water quietly and definitely not drink too much. I'll just watch everyone else get drunk!

Ah, well the rain has started where I am too anyway. Bleurgh, I have woken up feeling worse. And I'm meant to be going out later on too. I think I will just sit inthe corner with a bottle of water quietly and definitely not drink too much. I'll just watch everyone else get drunk!

You may feel ok once you get out! I hope you do!

I was just laughing at your sig, about the bin lorry! And talking of Welsh do you speak it?? :D

You may feel ok once you get out! I hope you do!

I was just laughing at your sig, about the bin lorry! And talking of Welsh do you speak it?? :D

Lol, no I'm afraid I don't. I know the odd word here and there, but really we were taught it very badly. I do know the national anthem though, naturally :happy: I have tried to teach it to English's but it never sticks! I have considered learning Welsh properly, I mean I have the spare time nowadays.

The bin lorry always amused me. Beeping away and saying warning, vehicle reversing. If you didn't hear that or see it by that point, really the Welsh was no good!!!

Edit: I have officially lost the ability to control my temperature now. My head is burning and my eyes are hot :'(

Lol, no I'm afraid I don't. I know the odd word here and there, but really we were taught it very badly. I do know the national anthem though, naturally :happy: I have tried to teach it to English's but it never sticks! I have considered learning Welsh properly, I mean I have the spare time nowadays.

The bin lorry always amused me. Beeping away and saying warning, vehicle reversing. If you didn't hear that or see it by that point, really the Welsh was no good!!!

Edit: I have officially lost the ability to control my temperature now. My head is burning and my eyes are hot :'(

No, I don't either, we wasn't taught it in school, :( I've tried to learn it, but it's too hard, and I only know bits of the anthem too, wasn't taught that either :$ must learn it properly ready for the rugby! :D

Hope you are feeling ok, with your cold, I mean! :D

No, I don't either, we wasn't taught it in school, :( I've tried to learn it, but it's too hard, and I only know bits of the anthem too, wasn't taught that either :$ must learn it properly ready for the rugby! :D

Hope you are feeling ok, with your cold, I mean! :D

I think the cold is on its way to improving. It's like I had every cold symptom going at double speed! :confused: I keep going hot and cold, but I have downed 2 big cartons of orange juice and lots of water. I think that's helped loads.

My brother doesn't know the anthem either. I have to admit, it does feel rather patriotic in the stadium, dressed in red belting it out before a nice rugby match! :D

Might be just me but that sounds dodgey :D

You know, now you mention it, it could sound a bit dodgy couldn't it :eek: Woops! I could always try to get out of this one by explaining what I meant, but I get the feeling I would just dig myself further into trouble. You know, saying things like, 'well, I mean THIS kind of excited'...

*Goes and gets a shovel to start digging now* :$:LOL:

There was a market there!?! Hmm, only market I know is the big main one in the centre. I love that place :happy: .

Splot has a market every Sunday. I think they do it on Wednesdays now too.

So much I did not know. I've only lived around here for...oooh, ever! I feel ashamed of myself :$ . But then again, I never go round Splott way anyway. It's my defence and I'm sticking to it!!!

Splott rules all! The market is ace. So much cheap, crappy crap.

Splott rules all! The market is ace. So much cheap, crappy crap.

Lol, I only ever pass by one of the roads into it on my travels to and from my parents house. But what about Cardiff market, with all its random foods and sweets and many many fabric stalls! I love the entrance to Cardiff market...so much seafood!

Lol, I only ever pass by one of the roads into it on my travels to and from my parents house. But what about Cardiff market, with all its random foods and sweets and many many fabric stalls! I love the entrance to Cardiff market...so much seafood!

I'ver never actually been to the Cardiff markets.

What!!!! :eek: Tis a fantastic place, all who visit Cardiff must go there :happy: So much random stuff, you caould spend all day in there. Ooh, look at me go, advertising Wales again, lol.

I laways found my random market trawlings overly pleased by Splott. Has all the "off the back of a truck" items needed. Also, cheap arse hoodys, chains, shoes, wallets, phone cases, watches etc.

I laways found my random market trawlings overly pleased by Splott. Has all the "off the back of a truck" items needed. Also, cheap arse hoodys, chains, shoes, wallets, phone cases, watches etc.

Ah yes, I understand. We have a one like that in Barry every Tuesday I think it is. Could be wrong though, I always tend to avoid town on Market Day. Think I may go into Cardiff Centre tomorrow actually. Hmm, I'll give that some thought.

Pardon my total ignorance, lol, but where you from then?

Ah yes, I understand. We have a one like that in Barry every Tuesday I think it is. Could be wrong though, I always tend to avoid town on Market Day. Think I may go into Cardiff Centre tomorrow actually. Hmm, I'll give that some thought.

Pardon my total ignorance, lol, but where you from then?

Origionaly from London, now residing in Brisbane Australia. But my dads from Carephilly and my Nan and Uncle still live there.

You know, now you mention it, it could sound a bit dodgy couldn't it :eek: Woops! I could always try to get out of this one by explaining what I meant, but I get the feeling I would just dig myself further into trouble. You know, saying things like, 'well, I mean THIS kind of excited'...

*Goes and gets a shovel to start digging now* :$:LOL:

Don't worry I'm just picking on you in prep for spork fighting ;) it's just the way you said 'very excited' as oppose to just 'excited'

Don't worry I'm just picking on you in prep for spork fighting ;) it's just the way you said 'very excited' as oppose to just 'excited'

Oh, that's it! You just got me and my spork veeeery angry! ;) Almost as very angry as the very in very excited!!!

Hmmm, how many verys can I fit into one post, lol.

And this time I'm actually in Wales, on my home turf too. Ooh, reminds me, I gotta go into the city centre, and leave in about 10 minutes. Eep.

Archived