Welsh Musers

christoph

How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)  

40 members have voted

1. 1. How much Welsh do you know? (Welsh musers only)

• 9 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I have a question for you guys and I'd really appreciate any help. Does "marwolaeth" tanslate into "death"? Because it's kind of important that I have it absolutely right and I couldn't think of anyone better to ask than, well, someone who is Welsh. Thank you for anyone who helps! It means a lot to me.

• 1 month later...
I have a question for you guys and I'd really appreciate any help. Does "marwolaeth" tanslate into "death"? Because it's kind of important that I have it absolutely right and I couldn't think of anyone better to ask than, well, someone who is Welsh. Thank you for anyone who helps! It means a lot to me.

Marwolaeth means death, but I guess by now you don't need to know :LOL:

Hi everybody :D

I'm fluent in Welsh, and only just discovered this thread :LOL:

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Wow last post on here was 2014 and it was... me!!

I take it there not many active Welsh Muse fans on here anymore??

Referring back to my previous post from 14, they played in Wales again!! Newport on the Psycho tour and it was F**king amazing!!... They just need to come back now, for a similar sort of tour, playing smaller venues.

• 1 year later...
Wow last post on here was 2014 and it was... me!!

I take it there not many active Welsh Muse fans on here anymore??

Referring back to my previous post from 14, they played in Wales again!! Newport on the Psycho tour and it was F**king amazing!!... They just need to come back now, for a similar sort of tour, playing smaller venues.

I saw them in Newport. I agree! Funking amazing to see them so close up! Now I want them to play the Millenium Stadium in Cardiff. I've never been in the stadium and it would be easier to get to than London. Not that I'm complaining when people in other countries have to travel hundreds of miles to see them.

Archived