Is Matt lazy live with his vocals?

Nipso

:srsb33f:

Okay, I'm a bimbo. What does that emoticon mean? :$

If he's an idiot what are you doing on here discussing everything he does? Bit sad, don't you think?

I won't put words in Sippe's mouth, but I don't think anyone here thinks Matt is an idiot at all. If anything we love his singing, and are curious as to why he seems to hold back for non-valid reasons.

If he's an idiot what are you doing on here discussing everything he does? Bit sad, don't you think?

If his last.fm account reflects anything of his music taste, he still likes Muse. Which is something considering a lot of members forgot there's a band called Muse you can discuss on this board.

Okay, I'm a bimbo. What does that emoticon mean? :$

Serious beef I think.

For real? You have some serious reading problems.

If he does it to save his voice, why hit harder notes after the songs? If you want proof, look here

and here
and here
All of these are much higher/harder than the note he avoids in Resistance.

No, i just haven't read the entire thread. All of these gigs are on separate dates. Actual proof would be a video of Matt hitting a harder note after avoiding one in a previous song at the same gig. If you can find me that, then you can have the badge.

I wonder what is more sad.

A person arguing on the internet, or a person looking down on someone for arguing on the internet...while arguing with him on the internet.

From flicking through a couple of pages on this thread it seems you have argued with other people. So, obviously you tend to initiate said arguments.

I won't put words in Sippe's mouth, but I don't think anyone here thinks Matt is an idiot at all. If anything we love his singing, and are curious as to why he seems to hold back for non-valid reasons.

You won't put words in Sippe's mouth but you don't mind doing it for everybody on the board.

" I don't think anyone here"

"we love his ..."

Doubled quoted your words for added truth

No, i just haven't read the entire thread. All of these gigs are on separate dates. Actual proof would be a video of Matt hitting a harder note after avoiding one in a previous song at the same gig. If you can find me that, then you can have the badge.

I dunno if you guys are just talking about chest voice or not, but second night at Wembley he avoided the last note in Resistance and still did the most awesome Take A Bow I've ever heard tbh.

From flicking through a couple of pages on this thread it seems you have argued with other people. So, obviously you tend to initiate said arguments.

It's in his nature.

I dunno if you guys are just talking about chest voice or not, but second night at Wembley he avoided the last note in Resistance and still did the most awesome Take A Bow I've ever heard tbh.

It's pretty rare to see him nail Take A Bow though, especially recently.

Not sure what that would prove actually. But sure, here you go

aaand?

You won't put words in Sippe's mouth but you don't mind doing it for everybody on the board.

" I don't think anyone here"

"we love his ..."

Doubled quoted your words for added truth

If you disagree, then say so.

"I don't think" IS an assumption. It doesn't put words into anyone's mouth.

Try to stop being so miserable.

Not sure what that would prove actually. But sure, here you go

Well his voice is going to be more able some days than others depending on whether he's been doing gigs back to back the nights before or if he's been rehearsing all day. In which case, his voice is going to be extremely tired and he may only attempt a few of the hard notes.

I checked on Musewiki where Resistance was in the set that night at lollapalooza and it was the twelfth song. Obviously by then his voice is tiring (like I said a singer's voice will start to tire after an hour) and he may have wanted to conserve his voice for better songs.

Well his voice is going to be more able some days than others depending on whether he's been doing gigs back to back the nights before or if he's been rehearsing all day. In which case, his voice is going to be extremely tired and he may only attempt a few of the hard notes.

I checked on Musewiki where Resistance was in the set that night at lollapalooza and it was the twelfth song. Obviously by then his voice is tiring (like I said a singer's voice will start to tire after an hour) and he may have wanted to conserve his voice for better songs.

And how do you explain the times he has avoided the note when the song was played early in the set?

And like I said, if he wants to conserve his voice, why waste it on random yells between songs?

Archived