Hi guys! I decided to do a cover of Muse Hysteria, look!

But I made it a non-standard way, using the tablet. I do not have a real guitar and instrument occupies and I'm sorry. But I live music, and I was inspired by Muse.

(I do not know notes and chords, picking up all by herself)

Not perfectly of course, but I tried, I hope to vote :))

be happy :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bass covers of various songs, ignore the stupid faces I make while I play...I know my face looks terrible...not sure how great the quality is, as I uploaded these at the end of last month.

Hysteria:

Muscle Museum:

MK Ultra:

Psycho:

I know they're not the best, but I worked most of them out by ear (besides bits of Hysteria and Muscle Museum that I got from the official tab book, you can see where I'm reading part of Muscle Museum). i'm also pretty sure i fucked the descending bass line in Psycho for a few parts, but oh well

• 2 weeks later...
I did a guitar cover of Weezer's Say It Ain't So. Only the background guitar on the verses is original. Everything else is redone. I'm quite proud of this one. All the guitar tones were from BIAS FX.

[soundcloud]

[/soundcloud]

Nice one. That has to be my favorite song by them

Are you playing regular power chords in the chorus? Somehow I remember reading that on the album (but not live) they played chords like the C# with the 6th string included, so it's

E

B

G--6

D--6

A--4

E--4

Nice one. That has to be my favorite song by them

Are you playing regular power chords in the chorus? Somehow I remember reading that on the album (but not live) they played chords like the C# with the 6th string included, so it's

E

B

G--6

D--6

A--4

E--4

I'm just doing regular chords. It sounded fine to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hi Muse.mu !

Here is my depressive cover of Dead Inside, in case you feel too happy today :D

Any feedback welcomed !

Really really good ! Very talented and I enjoyed listening, I dont find it depressive at all, singing the lyrics along with it was great.I would like to put in some guitar on it, can I ? if it isnt too bad I may share it here :$

• 2 weeks later...