Dayum, they really got to you huh?

Just play whatever you want to play, you've got nothing to prove to anyone else.

Wat. Nobody really saw the sarcasm? Topkek. I just wanted to share one to here for a change and remembered that thingy about playing with fingers xD

I didn't want to open an extra thread because that would kind of be a dick move, but there isn't a place to post remixes. Feedback would be nice! Please do not kill me for trying to remix on of the best bands in the world. I know there is lots of crap out there, but I put quite a bit of love and effort into this one :)

The distorted sound works, but needs a clean blend! Get the Boss LS-2; it's going to make switching different sounds (such as synth and distortion) a lot easier too!

Agreed on the timing, but I've said that a lot before.

Actually, there is blend on my DG Duality, but I think it isn't audible, because I had to drop a lot of low end to use the envelope filter. Also, some of the 'flubby' sounding notes are actually cut off by the filter itself, messed up the setup a bit xD

EDIT: Also, LS-2 is used on the vid to switch between the envelope and duality.

Recorded this cover of The Killers song "Believe Me Natalie." Was a bit uneasy uploading this because I actually dated a Natalie for a long time.

I uploaded it on soundcloud, she doesn't follow me on there but if I posted it on youtube then she'd probably kill me. Even though I haven't spoken to or seen her in years I still have feelings for her. Part love and part anger and lastly a little sad. If she ever does listen to the song I hope she doesn't get upset at me over it. Somehow Natalie does cross my mind every now and then. I miss having someone to love. I do miss having Natalie around as even a friend though. Our relationship was without a doubt the best thing that happened to me. Every other girl I ask out doesn't give me a chance nowadays. At least there was someone for me back then.

Posted a mash-up of Citizen Erased and the Globalist aptly titled 'The Globalist Erased' a week ago, some of you may have already seen this as I posted it to r/Muse (Reddit) I hope all of you ladies and gentlemen enjoy it! ;)

581ROZp.jpg

Edited by SovereignKing