Hey fellow Musers!

I -finally- got around to make this cover, it's not perfect but... I'll leave that to your judgement.

So here it is in all it's derpy glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMMFnUp2huI

Let me know what you guys think, oh, and if you have any advice mixing-wise i'd be very glad to hear that advice! :p

Edited by EvilDraggie

Funny story before I restart the video...

So I clicky, put my headphones on and I'm all...well....he should probably redo this because all I'm hearing is layers of noise and strange...

....then I'm like, wait - something has to be off because it looks pretty well put together. So I pause it. There's still noise.

HAHA (I already said I was a loser in my profile lol) I had music playing in the background (Live: Rome)

:smh:

Let's try this again...3...2...1...G0

Hi All,

I am a drummer from Hong Kong.

Please feel free to comment for me to keep improving my drumming and mixing!!!!!!

Thank so much

Was pretty good i think, some minor inconsistencies here and there, not really a fan of that cymbal stack though :p

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Constructive criticism on any aspect on any of the following would be much appreciated:

Bliss (Hullabaloo) (Drums) -

Easily (Drums) -

TIRO (Glastonbury 2010) (Drums) -

SMBH (Guitar & Bass) -

Deadstar (Guitar & Bass) -

Psycho (Guitar & Bass) -

Hi Guys, I'm new here and I would just like to ask if you could maybe check out my cover of psycho on my YouTube channel. I Would also appreciate any likes and comments about how i can improve as i am new to covering songs for YouTube. Thank you :)

My Cover -

I remember someone had quite a boo hoo for me not using fingers on my playing. Well, here we go then. Used the pick on the breakdown only to make the filter react to every note.

One thing to note; I don't give a shit of a few flubbed notes here and there, or just any minor errors. I rather make an cover that is enjoyable to make than just stand still without any emotion paid to the music and watch to not make a single mistake. And no, I'm not trying to sound 1:1 with the original. Isn't it kind of the point, to not to just make a replica of the original?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2030xoWE0

And yeah, Apocalypse Please isn't the most techincal song ever. So what? You can't enjoy music solely for the feeling in it?

I remember someone had quite a boo hoo for me not using fingers on my playing. Well, here we go then. Used the pick on the breakdown only to make the filter react to every note.

One thing to note; I don't give a shit of a few flubbed notes here and there, or just any minor errors. I rather make an cover that is enjoyable to make than just stand still without any emotion paid to the music and watch to not make a single mistake. And no, I'm not trying to sound 1:1 with the original. Isn't it kind of the point, to not to just make a replica of the original?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bq2030xoWE0

And yeah, Apocalypse Please isn't the most techincal song ever. So what? You can't enjoy music solely for the feeling in it?

Dude calm the fuck down. Don't bother with what others tell you if you don't find it fair. You do your thing.